Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fin


Ms. Shannon The Finale

Her legs spread apart and her thighs locked over me, while my back arched and lifted myself to her awaiting mouth It seemed to be a game of cat and mouse with her, She'd shove her face and lick my clit rapidly while sliding fingers in and out of me While I would respond with a tight squeeze on her ass and quick sucks on her clit. This was a game for her, pure entertainment The prize? Multiple orgasms. I felt Ms. Shannon tense up, she propped herself up, doggy style over my face, I felt her attempt to run, but I locked that ass in place I gripped her hips and made her take it. Ms Shannon moaned loudly "Si si por favor no se detienen ahi no puedo si si" Damn it.She speaks spanish..her body rocked, her pussy throbbed she popped her pussy in and out of my mouth..I tightened my grip, while she leaned forward, holding tight to my ankles, as she started to grind in circular motion with my tongue, I pushed three fingers into her, she jumped, but couldn't go anywhere because of my grip As I consumed her entire being, her groans became moans, the pace became faster, what started as "mmms" turned into "ooos" and right as I pushed deeper inside of her, my sucks became slower, her body trembled and she yelled "Y E S !"

It was nothing short of an explosion, she came right and I never left. Maintaining my slow sucks and tight grip She began to squeal and attempted to squirm away..but I wasn't done, I wanted more I opened my mouth wider and pushed her down a little.. licked around her pearl, swallowing and savoring her sweet juices my tongue glided to her precious opening and my fingers found their way down to her pearl as I put my tongue inside of her Her sweet nectar was replenishing and yet...I wanted more... I twirled her clit around and around, applying slight pressure Ms. Shannon pleaded with me, "Suga, suga, please..mmmm..enough" I shook my head "No" without ever removing her pussy from my mouth... I've wanted this.. I had it & was going to keep it as long as I could As I began sucking on her clit again, I felt her juices flow and her body collapsed.. she was out..

 I slid from under her and laid her on her back, she looked up at me and smiled. I leaned forward and kissed her softly She placed her hand on the back of my neck and asked "Was it as good as you thought it would be?" My response was, "It was better." I helped her up and held her bare body, led her over to the showers until it ran at a hotter than lukewarm temperature..  I allowed the body wash to get extremely soapy, as I washed her body for her, covering every crevice, capturing her beauty in its essence Basking in her ambiance, admiring how the water ran down her every curve. I kissed her vcut as I washed her for a second time Ms. Shannon was possibly the best partner I'd ever had.

 As I stood up to face her, I put my arms around her hips and looked up at her. I smiled, she smiled back and gave me another passionate kiss "Suga"... I blinked and nodded yes. "Do me a favor?" Ms. Shannon requested. My response was Anything........ " Wake Up." I looked at her with a dazed glare, What? "Wake up" She said as she smacked me on my ass I jumped in my desk and my peers laughed. Ms. Shannon turned around & asked "Suga, is everything okay?" I blinked about 24 times and looked around the room to see a video set up in the aerobics class, I put my head down and blushed "umm yes ma'am, I'm good" Ms. Shannon responded with "See you after class?" & winked..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home