Wednesday, July 4, 2012

More Than a Lover

I watched her from my seat at the crowded bar. She stood on the edge of the dance floor, a beer in her hand and a smile on her face. It was slightly crooked, but full of confidence. She was surrounded by a group of pretty bois. All of them looked as though they had spent just as much time in the mirror as the more feminine girls.

My eyes were drawn to her. What was it about her? Was it her fluid movements? The slow rhythmic way she bounced her head to the beat of the music? Maybe it was her smooth brown skin. No, it was definitely the way her locks surrounded her head like a lion's mane. Wild. Free. Untamable.

Tap.Tap.Tap.

My friend, Jazz, saved me from my stalker tendencies by tapping my shoulder. "Grab your glass and let's dance. You didn't drag me out here to watch you salivate over some chick you'll never go talk to. Let's go dance." Jazz never mixed words.

We made our way to the crowded dance floor, sliding through soft female bodies along the way. I held tightly to my glass of reisling to prevent a spill. By the time we found a spot that allowed us a few inches of movement, I had lost track of my stalkee. I swallowed my disappointment along with a sip of wine and threw myself into the quick repetitive beat of the reggae music being pumped from the DJ's speakers.

I closed my eyes. I felt my hips begin to sway as though they were disconnected from the rest of my body. I leaned my head back, placing my wine glass to my lips and drained my glass. I felt someone remove the glass from my hand. I was too involved with the music to open my eyes. My hips were still moving when the DJ transitioned to another song. It was hot! I could feel the heat attacking my body. I reached down to raise the hem of my tank to above my navel, revealing a lightly muscled stomach and a belly ring.

I opened my eyes to a smiling Jazz. She was surreptitiously pointing behind me. I took the hint and executed a quick turn, never missing a step. Ms Pretty Boi herself was standing behind me with a sly smile on her face. Jazz started to laugh at my panic stricken face. The thought of this beautiful stranger watching my swaying ass left me feeling uncoordinated, clumsy and nervous. I needed another drink.

The bar was just as crowded as the dance floor. I waited patiently fanning myself with my hand to get a little relief from the heat floating through the club. A stool became empty in front of me. A shot of tequila and another reisling, I told the bartender. She returned quickly with my drinks. From somewhere behind me a $20 bill appeared magically on the bar.

"Baby, you didn't get my beer?" The pretty stranger had managed to squeeze her way to the bar to stand next to me. The bartender took the money and returned with her beer. I felt my heart beat faster. I could smell some kind of clean scent radiating from her clothes.

"When did you tell me to get you a beer?" I looked up into dark eyes framed by the thickest of eyelashes. That crooked smile again.

"I didn't? I mean to, but I got distracted by this beautiful girl gyrating in front of me on the dance floor." She was flirting with me!

"Better get back to her then. I'd hate for you to miss something."

"Only if the beautiful girl will dance with me." I almost choked on my shot. I couldn't hide the huge smile that had taken over my face. "Oooh and she's got dimples too."

She took my left hand, I grabbed my wine glass with my right and we made our way back to the dance floor. Jazz clinging one of the stranger's friends. The DJ had changed the mood in the club by playing slow music with strong beats. Sexually suggestive music flowed from every speaker in the club. All of the couples looked as though they were trying to get as close as they possibly could without getting arrested for indecent exposure.

When we found our spot, she wrapped her arms around my waist pulling my body against hers. My free hand rested on her upper arm, gripping the lean muscle of her shoulder. My other hand was started to resent the wine glass it held. In one fluid motion, I emptied the glass and once again, it magically disappeared from my hand.

I slid both of my arms around her neck and attempted to get closer as our bodies settled into a slow grind. Her thigh worked it's way between mine as our hips answered unasked questions. I could feel her hands tighten around my waist. They slid lower and rested on the tops of my hips. I could feel the pressure of her thigh rubbing against my pierced clit.

I looked up at her. Her eyes were heavy lidded, her lips slightly parted. She grabbed one of my hands and lead me in a quick spin. I stopped with my body facing away from her. She pulled me against her. Her face rubbed against my neck. I arched my back and felt her hands grip my hips. I could hear her breathing heavily.

She scratched the bare skin of my stomach lightly. I inhaled deeply. Her lips found the most sensitive part of my neck. I went to turn around, but she held me firmly in place. I reached behind me to her neck, buried my fingers in her hair and gave a tug. I turned my head to catch the expression on her face and her lips pressed a hot trail of kisses from the corner of my mouth to my ear. "Come home with me."

It wasn't a question. It was a demand. I turned around to face her, seeing desire in her dark brown eyes, I nodded my head. We took sixty seconds to tell our counterparts our plans and made it to the stranger's car. I still didn't even know her name. In the ten minutes it took to make it back to her place, nothing had changed. The electric current surrounding us still remained, growing denser every time the clock ticked.

As soon as her front door was locked behind us, she pushed me against the wall. Her hands rested on each side of my head, trapping me, as if I would try to move. She leaned towards me, her head slightly tilted. I felt her cheek slide against mine, her breath hot on my neck. Her lips connected with my shoulder, moving down to my collarbone. She moved further down, lightly nipping at the round flesh covered by my tank. She moved further down finally kneeling before me. I grabbed her by her locs, putting her face where it craved her.

She tackled the buttons of my jeans easily, kissing every bit of new skin she exposed. Slowly she undressed me until I stood before her legs spread wide, bare bottomed. She leaned forward inhaling my heady scent. She exhaled, covering me with a burst of warm air. I could feel evidence of my need spilling down my thighs.
She stood. Sightly smiling, biting her bottom lip. I grabbed a handful of her shirt and pulled her back against me. "Don't tease me."

She silenced my demands with a kiss. When my knees started to buckle, she lifted me. My legs surrounded her, my back against the wall. I heard a low moan escape from her throat. I felt her hand slide between us.
Her fingers moved against me easily. My wetness kept her fingers sliding in slow circles. I could feel my hips imitating the movement, offering her encouragement. Soft sighs caressed my ears, was that coming from me?
Without warning, she slid three fingers inside me. I felt my body tense, my muscles expand and contract. I gasped, she groaned. I felt her fingers curve, slowly moving down the path my body created for her. Her body pressed forward, increasing the sensation.

Her other hand was rubbing slightly against my nipple, I could feel it straining against the cotton of my shirt. She took the hard pebble between her fingers and pinched.As the tempo between my legs increased, so did the pressure. I felt her face against my cheek. I felt her breathing fast and loud against my hear, "You ready?"

My hips lurched forward. Her fingers twisted slightly, her finger tips softly grazing that secret elusive spot. I lost control of my body. She held me while my shaking turned into small shivers.

I looked at her face, seeing that familiar crooked smile. "Can we stop pretending to be strangers now? I really need my girlfriend..." She took my hand and lead me the bedroom we had been sharing for the last year.

She removed her clothing slowly, as each article hit the carpet, I was reminded of one of the passionate nights we had previously shared. She laid on the bed and opened her arms to me. I removed what little clothing I had left, and laid on top of her.

Her body was warm. I settled my thigh against her warmest spot, in awe of the heat and moisture assaulting my skin. Her hips rose slightly, aiming to decrease the space between us. Without thought, my hips moved to meet hers.

Her hands squeezed the fleshy part of my ass, holding me to her, increasing the friction our bodies made. I leaned down to take a chocolate tipped nipple in my mouth. I sucked lightly, until she squeezed me harder, urging me for more suction.

Her breath was coming in short gasps. I felt her hands on my head pushing it down my body. I opened my eyes and looked at her face, "Please!" She demanded.

I made a slow trail of kisses down her body. I stopped on her side to bite the round swell announcing her hips. I moved to her navel, sticking my tongue inside and sucking. Lower I went, kissing a trail to her inner thighs. I heard a slight whimper before she pulled me by my hair to the source of the wetness.

I licked her. Swallowing all of the juices that flowed around her lips. Slowly, I massaged circles around her clit, feeling it grow hard in my mouth. I sucked, maintaining a steady rhythm while lightly licking. I could feel her body tensing around me, her hips thrusting.

I turned my head slightly to the side, taking all of her in my mouth. I increased the pressure from my tongue, flicking quickly. Her legs tightened around my head, her hands held me in my position. With one hard thrust, I heard a low moan escape her lips. Her body went limp.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home