Monday, March 5, 2012

To You by @phoenixstar9



I feel you..
Far away.. Distant..
Doesn't matter..
I still do..
Focusing on the way your panties slide off as I kiss your lips..
we are still one..
I can  definitely feel it..
Time heals pain..
I know that you see it..
Tasting you ... remembering
Like ahhh.... this is what I was missing..
Nothing like the REAL thing..
My body has missed you...
My tongue has been yearning..
Closing my eyes.. my desire still burning..
Long Hair Don't Care...
Short Style still wild..
you still gon sweat it out...
without a doubt..
I want you...
You can feel it in every stroke I make...
every lick I take..
every time you shake..
make no mistake
I'm not talking to her.. or her.. or her..
but to you...
spent a year trying to replace you..
just being honest,,
I want it..


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home