Friday, September 9, 2011

Can't Handle It (Pt.3)

..i brace myself & lock my hips Clearly my moans, heavy breathing and groans tellin u to stop aren’t enough to make you cease, I grab my own

breast to appease. myself. direct distraction. a tactic that isn’t successful as you are now biting lightly on my clit my bodys natural

reaction is to jump. i can’t front. i loved it. My hips are now aligned in place with your face. Arch in my back as i tighten my ass, you

hold me closer & pick up the pace, knowing that desert is coming. Literally. I grip the sheets & attempt to turn, Your mouth waters & yearns

for me to release. Letting the tension build before i reach my climax, you slide the tip your tongue into me, while still working my clit

As i push your face in deeper… damn… I can’t handle it…

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home