Friday, August 12, 2011

Not So Long Distance "Teaser"

You answer the call . and you are right in front of me
your curves are absolutely amazing.. I immediately imagine what it would be like to run my tongue up and down each one..
but because I can't physically caress my eyes desires..i will direct you..
your skin so silky caramel toned... you tease me...
your ass sits so perfect and up right..
I watch you wiggle your right..
then your left
I bite my lip just a little..
Pulling my red and black basketball shorts down just a little bit
slowly placing my hand inside my boxer briefs
you watch so intently...
feeling myself becoming more turned on
I ask if you like what you see..
You respond by saying you wish my hand was rubbing on your body
in the same fashion..
I pull down on my shorts just a little more..
exposing the top of my lower abdomen..
you turn around and lay on your back ..
and you begin to stroke your pretty ..
damn near matching my rhythm
your moans driving me out of my shorts..
I reposition my camera so you can get a better view..
still watching you..

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At August 29, 2011 at 9:16 AM , Blogger Vanessa said...

very sexy! Love it!

 
At October 7, 2011 at 5:04 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

NICE!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home