Saturday, May 21, 2011

End of the World Sex by @KiddRockstarr

Word of the world ending soon was spreading instantaneously. My girlfriend and I joked around about it a few times so the morning of when the rapture was supposed to occur I jokingly sent her a text saying "since we're all about to die , you should let me beat it up once more :D." Her response was "shutup , we ain't goin' nowhere. So you can beat it up all you want." I didn't respond , I just smiled.

-
•••-

Later that evening when we were sunbathing in my backyard by the pool I looked over at her but did not say anything. She had on her pink and black bikini , pink aviators , and her black Jordan slide ins. Her brown sun kissed skin glistening , her long legs stretched out , and her arms propped behind her head. I smiled and licked my lips. I was then smiling hard and said "so I can beat it up all I want uh ?" She let out a slight laugh , pushed her aviators up further on her face with her index finger , and crossing her legs. That's when I said "oh you just gonna ignore me like that ? I wasn't joking." She ignored me again. "Ok" I said in a somewhat high pitched voice.

I rolled over from where I was lying beside her on the marble part by the pool known as "The Lounge Spot". I whispered a little bit of nothing in her ear then sat up. I sat on top of her and grabbed her waist and bent down to lick her neck. She let out that sexy laugh and said "Cupcake , quit it ! Leave me alone." I said "uh uh ! I don't wanna" being goofy. At that time I went back down to lick her cheek but she put her hand over my mouth before I could. "Gross !" she screamed. I removed myself from on top of her because I knew she was going to get up and walk into the pool house. As she began to walk away I called "MilkyWayyy" and when she looked back I had looked at her like a child leaving a candy store with no candy. She proceeded so I ran up to her and grabbed her waist from behind and kissed her neck behind her ear. Though she never stated it I knew she loved when I did that.

I had her up against the pool house door. Kissing her lips I was holding her waist and she had her arms around my neck because I was slightly taller than her. I moved my hands up to her top and began to untie it. It dropped to the ground. Kissing her neck and caressing her boobs , she tilted her head upward and I knew she was biting her lip. She grinded her body up against mine. The feeling of her body against mine sent a tingling sensation throughout my body.

We started toward the inside of the pool house but stumbled at the entrance. So that's where we stayed. I adventured my hand into her bikini bottoms feeling the moisture she was letting off. Feeling her pussy on the tips of my fingers made my pussy tingle a bit. I wanted to dive head first inside of her. But instead ......I said "hold on" and began to get up. As I was getting up she grabbed my wrist and said "where are you going ? Don't do that" referring to getting her turned on and leaving. I told her "Just hold on one second , I'm not going anywhere. I'm gonna be right back.

I went into the kitchen of the pool house and got candy , cupcakes , edible condoms of her favourite flavours , and whipped cream. I came back with a handful. I dropped it beside her. I sat on top of her pulling her bikini bottoms down then I reached for a Starburst , curious as to what it would taste like with her pussy I put it at the end of her pussy hole and sucked out. I kept it in my mouth and licked all the way up her stomach , neck , and to her mouth. I kissed her and put the Starburst in her mouth out of mine. "Good yeah ?" I asked. She couldn't respond from all the juicy goodness filling her mouth. She chewed it up and she swallowed it.

I reached for a jolly rancher. Cherry ? Her favourite. I put it in my mouth and put it in her pussy that way. I slightly pushed it in with my tongue and licked it. After a few licks I then sucked it out and held it in my mouth. I licked her thighs all the way up to her belly button. I made a figure 8 with my tongue on her stomach. Then straight up licking her chest neck and up to her mouth. I gripped the jolly rancher in between my teeth for her to grip it with hers , get it in her mouth and suck on it while I get the cupcake.

I had all kinds of cupcakes with all different kinds of icings. I took one cupcake and sat it on her belly button. She knows I try to do everything with no hands just to get her more excited so I began to lick the icing off of it ....with no hands. Wasn't working as well as I wanted so I just took a bite. And another. And all the way till it was all gone then I licked and sucked the remains off of her abs. I took another cupcake with a strawberry whipped cream icing and i rubbed icing on her pussy , on her stomach , and on her nipples. then I sat it between her legs. Starting at her nipples I sucked off all the icing. Even after it was all off I continued to suck because the way her boobs were so perfect in my mouth I couldn't stop at the moment.

I'm down at her stomach eating icing off her stomach ..again. But this time I turned around backwards so my pussy is toward her face. As I was licking it off she grabbed my ass. She couldn't do much because I wasn't back far enough. She wanted it. Tease. I turned back around and put my head in between her legs and ate the icing off of her pussy. After the icing was all gone I continued to eat. I licked her clit , sucked , and gently bit her with my teeth. I slurped up all of her juices. She was pouring like a waterfall. Juices all over my chin. I crawled up to her , face to face. She licked her juices off of my chin and kissed me , biting my bottom lip.

I slid my hand down her body down to her clit , I stuck one finger inside of her and started to work around , I wanted her to reach her climax and bust all over my fingers so I stuck another one in and I started to go faster. And harder. She tried to pull away but I wouldn't let her so I grabbed her waist with my other hand in hopes that she couldn't pull away anymore. After a minute she bit down on her lip , and her back arched , then closed her eyes. Her mouth opened and she screamed loud enough for the neighbours to hear. She busted all over my fingers. I took my fingers out and I sucked one of them clean then I put the other one up to her mouth and said "taste it". She opened her mouth for me to put my finger in and then she sucked it. All of it.

I lay beside her with her head lying on my shoulder and my arm around her looking into the sky. I looked over at her and said "If we die today at least we'll die happy ..and together. I bet you wont ever have end of the world sex like this again. hahaha"

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At May 21, 2011 at 9:56 PM , Blogger Ms.B'HAVIN said...

Good job baby girl.. Ur should be writing erotica :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home