Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Take Over PT. 2 by @STFU_n_eatit

[cont]

i laid there, bent over with her strap still inside, breathing heavily as her flushed cheek rested on my shoulder. She was still grippin me as if i'd run, but she literally banged my back out to the point or paralyzing. Her warm lips caressed the back of my neck, as she let go of her grip, pulled the soaking, & dripping wet strap from inside of me. "I need to make a phone call" she said, unfastening the harness, & taking off her strap before putting on her pants, forgetting about her boxers. "Ok....I'm going to take a shower", i said, struggling to stand up right. She slapped my ass hard, and left the room. I wasn't done, but my body needed a moment to relax. I stood in the shower, letting my hair get wet. Revisiting the moment of pain & pleasure i had just experienced. Closing my eyes, i softly heard her moans replaying in my mind. I began to shake. I grabbed the body wash, put some on my washcloth & began to clean myself, staying clear from my swollen & sensitive clit. I let the soap roll off of me with beads of water, then suddenly felt her hand. She rubbed up my thigh from behind the curtain. "You coming in?" i said biting my lip and trying to sound normal. "No, you're getting out" she said turning off the water, snatching the curtain to the side & stood there watching my wet body begin to shiver with excitement, fear & arousement. I stepped out of the shower, gripping the towel that was covering my front. "You ready to go to bed baby?" i said, fixing the towel over my breasts. "No" she replied. I turned to leave & she grabbed my wrist: GAME TIME. I pushed her into the shower, got on my knees, pulled down her pants & put her leg around my neck. I began to lick my name all over her clit, sucking it so hard she got angry "fuck babe......" she said stuttering slightly. I enjoyed pleasing her randomly. It excited me knowing that she would get angry if i didnt ask first. I dig disobeying.


She gripped my head, and began to roll her hips to the motion of my tongue. I was getting my fill, but i didnt want it this way, i just wanted to get her back quickly. I stopped, "what the hell?! Where you think you're going?" she said, as i picked up the towel, covered myself, and walked into the bed room. "I was about to fuckin cum & you just leave?" she said, walking behind me. "Come put lotion on my legs.....i'm not asking you, i'm telling you" i said, sitting on the bed applying lotion to my arms, and other, upper body areas. "I don't do what you say. You do what I say" she said, but she got down on her knees and started to put lotion on my legs. "That's what I thought" i said, leaning down to kiss her. She pulled away, "uh uh...you're funny" she said, grinning. Yeah, real fuckin funny, watch. I stood up, and pushed her over, got on top of her and kissed her. I slightly had my eyes open, I wanted to watch her close her eyes & get into my kisses. A few moments went by with her giving me pecks & smiling, and me lookin at her like she was crazy. Finally her eyes closed, her hands gripped my ass, & she was moaning. I giggled, "yeah, got that ass now don't i?" I pulled her hair, bit her lip, & dove into her mouth, tongue first. We laid there, on our bedroom floor, making out like teenagers trying not to get caught. In the middle of the moment, i felt her finger slide half way into my pussy. "What are you doing?" i said, gripping her hand before she gripped mine with the other, she bit my lip, squeezed my hand and said, "I wanna feel how wet i get that pussy". Her eyes were still closed, she stuck out her tongue, and grinned. I decided this was my time to get her. I took a bandanna & blindfolded her. "Keep your tongue out" i said, getting up and standing over her. "Baby, where you go?" she said, before I replied "shut up" & placed my clit in her mouth. "Taste good?", she nodded and gripped my thighs, pulling me further down. "What the fuck!" i screamed to myself, she doesn't listen! I tried to move, but between her strong grip and her lickin my clit like her tongue is a damn tornado, I had to give in. I rode her face like I was on a mechanical bull. Holding my titties to keep them from moving, throwing my head back as i peaked down watching her tongue devour my vagina. "Mmmmm, daddy I wanna eat tooooo" i moaned, she slapped my ass indicating that i better go faster or would pay the price. I grinned faster, workin my hips with that bold urge we all get when we feel like the sexiest woman in the world.

"Cum" she mumbled with her mouth full of my pussy. "No!" i screamed and moaned til I couldn't handle it anymore & released so much cum that I could hear a gulp from her throat. "Mmmmm, i bet you aint thirsty anymore huh?" i said, still talkin shit cus I know that turns her on. I got up, and made her keep the blind fold on. I pushed her on the bed so her ass was up, slapped it & began to lick down her spine. Her body began to quiver. "Hmmmm, u bitchin up mad quick babe" I said, holding her arms down. "Fuck you" she replied, "You already did.". I bit her ear while secretly grabbing the strap & putting it on, "mmmmm, I wanna be nasty as fuck with you tonight" I said, slowly parting her legs with mine, and dragging my tongue back down her spine. I reached her ass and smiled, then smacked it hard. "You're gonna let me do whatever I want to you, right?!" i said firm & in a voice she hadn't heard. "Yeah babe" she replied kinda scared. I kissed each cheek, then bit one. Hard. "Mmmm" was all I could say. I pulled her to me, as her face rested on the cover, and ate her out from behind. At first she didn't moan, she was quiet as hell. She wasn't impressing me cus I know her, I know her body. I know that she was frontin. I stepped my tongue game up. She gripped the sheets, began to moan, and that 1 leg began to shake....violently. "Oooooh shit..." she said repeatedly. I licked her clit upside down, paying close attention to how deep my tongue could go inside of her, "baby, yes....yes....right there." she said basically letting me know what I already did, she was about to cum. I quickly pulled her so her knees were on the floor, shoved the strap in & started fuckin her. I didn't care anymore. I wanted to fuck the stud mentality out of her. Seeing as how she's normally a fem anyways. Her recent cockiness was sexy as fuck, but she needed a reminder of who the fuck she's dealing with.

I fucked her like I was about to hit the lottery and 100 dollar bills would flow out of her when she came. She kept saying how she never came from penetration, but yet I felt a slow stream of cum drain out of her and drip onto my knee. "Oh mmmm.....someone came all over a dick" i teased, still pounding as she screamed slightly into the comforter. The way her back arched with a small pool of sweat forming in the small of her back turned me on something vicious. I wanted to beat it up. For all the times she left me bow-legged. All the times she left my back aching. For all the times she left my pussy hurtin, it was my turn to give her some pain, i pushed her up on the bed, laid her flat, got on top of her ass, and shoved it into her pussy again. "You aint got shit to say now do you?" i said making smacking sounds on her ass and making the bed sound like a squeaky cart. "Ohh my gossssh, what the fuck is going on babyyy?" she said. It came out in slow, half words, but I understood. I began to bite her arm, not hard enough to make any marks. "Just enjoy it baby...." i said.

After an hour of beating it up & eating her pussy, she laid there, tangled in the sheets, looking so gorgeous & peaceful. I put the cord back into the base, placed the battery back into her cell, & turned it on. Her friend texted her:
"Girl....you get ya girl yet? I'm tellin you that strap is gonna put her the fuck out cold"
"You alright? why'd you stop texting?"
"You must be fuckin that shit up. txt me when you're done & let me know how it goes!"
I texted her back. "Yeah, you're right. It did put her out cold. This is her girl by the way. Tell your friend the next time she wants to surprise me, she better have chocolates too". I put the cell on her side of the bed, on the night stand, put on a beater & sweat pants, moved her to the side, and went to sleep. With one eye open.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home