Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Eve Of Christmas Eve by @KiddRockstarr

A few days ago. Thursday to be exact. The eve of Christmas eve. As do every Thursday night Monica & I were on the couch in our boyshorts & wife beaters watching a movie , drinking smoothies. Only difference tonight was we weren't cuddled up as usual & neither of us were speaking. Why ? Due to a previous argument earlier in the day. You know , false accusations , listening to her lonely ass friends. The usual.

I could tell she wanted to speak to me but knowing Mo she was NOT gonna say anything first. She cut her eyes at me but quickly looked back at the flatscreen when she saw I was looking at her. As I was looking at her I could tell she was begging for my touch & the sound of my voice by the way she was moving her body & constantly glancing over at me.

We were both on different ends of the couch stretched out. I couldn't take it. I KNEW she couldn't. Though she showed it more than I , we were both longing for eachothers touch. I leaned down & kissed her on her leg. Then I stretched over & kissed her on her cheek & proceeded to make my way back to my end of the couch. But..She grabbed my arm & pulled me back over. I knew she couldn't stay mad at me for long.

As we cuddled on the couch I pulled her a little closer , kissed her forehead & rubbed her hair back from her face. Other than the movie playing , silence still dominated the room. We were both watching it but neither of us were paying it any attention. Mo had something on her mind. I could tell. But to avoid conversation which could possibly lead to another argument i climbed on top of her & kissed her.

I caressed her hips as she tangled her fingers into my hair. She tried to roll over on top of me but instead we both rolled over onto the floor. She looked at me , laughed , & said "Im sorry , Bug. Forgive me ?" I replied "of course I do MoMo !" We layed on the floor for a minute. She was on top of me. She had sat up but still on top of me. Her hands were adventuring every part of my body. My breaths got deeper as I looked her in her eyes. She knew where all of my hot spots were & she made sure she hit every single one of them.

Touching. Kissing. Exploring eachothers bodies. Her hand was now wondering around in my boyshorts. Wet ? Yes ! She had gently pulled them down to my ankles then off & threw them somewhere. She then proceeded to remove my wife beater. Kissing my abs , licking my nipples , kissing my neck , fingering me. A feeling of ecstasy was slowly creeping up on me.

Mo had stood up to take off her boyshorts & beater. We were both naked now. Her chocolate brown skin. So soft & elegant. Smooth with a natural glow. Long legs. Pretty kitty. Mmmm. She looked so edible. I lay there & watch her. She makes her way back on top of me but i roll over so that I am now on top. I kiss her from her neck to her inner thighs. She let out slight moans. I gently rub my fingers on her clit. Shes wet. I take my thumbs & spread her pussy lips.

Licking & flicking her pussy with my tongue she starts to force herself against my face. So I start to suck her clit. I stick my tongue inside of her. Warm , soft , delightful. I start to eat her from the inside out. I take my fingers , work around , & pull my fingers out with all her yummy goodness on my fingers. Mmmm Twinkie (lol).



I wanted to try something new. so I pinned her upside down against the wall where her pussy was facing upwards & I could eat her standing up. Why did it taste better this way ? There were only so many ways she could move positioned like that but she seemed as if she was enjoying it.

I also wanted to try out her flexibility. She had one leg behind her head while she was laying on her back. Gymnastics since six really did a deed. My mouth was full of her yummy. Tonight it was all about her. All about pleasing her. Making her feel good. Nothing else mattered. So everything I knew she liked I did. Even tried some new things. I let her ride my face. Cum in my mouth. & you know. Spitters are quitters so ....I swallowed & licked every bit of her yummy from her legs. Her legs had somehow made their way across my shoulders locking around my neck. She had a grip on me & wasnt letting go. I diint mind bcz not much longer he was cumming again. She was a squirter so ..you know ..there was a bit of a mess but ..no worries ..i licked it up ..she even got a taste to from the kiss that ended the night. And you know ..last nights Christmas was AMAZING ! Nothing like Christmas sex hahaha ...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At December 27, 2010 at 1:18 AM , Blogger Lil_Miss_Resa said...

You never dissappoint!! <3

 
At December 27, 2010 at 1:19 PM , Blogger KiddRockstarr said...

lol i try not to (: ...

 
At December 27, 2010 at 6:33 PM , Blogger PHOENIXSTAR9 said...

LOOOOOOOOVED IT!!! lawd... squirters.. are amazing

 
At December 27, 2010 at 7:03 PM , Blogger KiddRockstarr said...

lmao thats what i heard ! thnxx phoenix ! (: ...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home