Sunday, December 26, 2010

My First Stud by @nicoleiznotda1

Oh my gosh....OH MY GOSH. (what did i get myself into? )Thats what I was wondering as I paced the floor. (Ok nicole, get a grip girl geez.) Ok wait, let me start at the beginning. I met this stud earlier this year and I really liked her. We talked on the phone all the time and we make it a point to hang out whenever we are in each others city. I was elated when she finally asked me to be her girlfriend. We never did anything more then kissing & holding hands, so i was nervous because this was the day we were "making it official" if you catch my drift. This was gonna be my first sexual experience with a female...EVER! I had packed an overnight bag with the usual stuff but i also packed my radio and a cd I made. I was just chilling in this fancy looking hotel room she got for us, waiting for her to get there. (U don't even kno what to do with a stud, u barely kissed a fem!)---My cellphone rings, saving me from my negative thoughts. "Hey baby, yes im here... room 306...its real nice...ok im on my way down" I hang up the phone & give myself a once over in the mirror. A few quicks sprays of my Love Spell body spray and I was out the door.


When i get in the car, we embrace and she tells me I look beautiful. She took me to dinner at BJ'S, one of my favorite restaurants; where we prolonged the inevitable by dining & making small talk. The only thing I remember is her asking me was I nervous? (Hell yes! )"No" I lied. She knew i was lying. The thing is, she was nervous too. I caught her when she was fresh out of a 6 month bad relationship. My body was new to her as well. The ride back to the hotel was so quiet you could hear a pin drop... We just rode there in silence holding hands tightly. Once we were back in the room, we stalled even more. Laying next to each other talking & cuddling. Then she leaned in for a kiss.


*Sigh* That kiss seemed to last forever, it was like we couldnt stop. We just kept kissing and caressing each other. Rolling all over the bed. Started kissing at 10. I swear I don't think we came up for air till 10:45. I stood up in front of her and she slowly started to undress me, taking it all in. My knees buckled when she first placed her tongue on my left breast....It felt so good. She grabbed my ass through my jeans and pulled me closer to her so that we both fell back onto the bed.The fall didn't even phase her, she just kept right on sucking on my nipples... so much intensity. My moans told her I was getting turned on so she tried to unzip my jeans. "Not yet, lets take our time" I told her. I wanted to return the favor first. Let me tell you, I was getting bolder by the minute. I took off her striped polo shirt, wifebeater and red sports bra. (omg! )Baby had the most perfect chocolate B cup breasts i had ever seen. Not to big, Not to small...and they were pierced! I kissed her soft lips, her neck & made my way down. She moaned as I squeezed her breasts, licked & sucked on them. Played with her piercings with my tongue. She likes pain so i gently bit her nipples, causing her to moan louder and grasp me tighter.
In a quick second she flipped me over and was now on top of me...kissing down my stomach. "I wanna taste you" she said. I let her slide my jeans down & admire my red lace boyshorts. She proceeded to kiss & lick up my thighs...one at a time... I was breathing heavy and she hadn't even started yet. She moved my damp panties to the side, i could feel her breath on my pussy....closer...felt the slightest tip of her tongue...


Then she stopped. "Go get some ice" she said.(omg) I was so READY! and she was teasing me on purpose. When i came back with the ice, she had turned off all the lights and was in bed under the covers. The tv was on mute with the cabinet slightly closed which gave the room an eerie blue glow. I put the ice on the dresser, stripped down and hopped in next 2 her. We immediately started kissing & touching again.My nervousness was gone. She started to finish where she left off. Rubbing ice on my thighs....then she put it on my pussy *sigh* i was so hot, the ice melted in seconds. She proceeded to slurp up the water drippin from my spot like she hadn't had a drink in days. I put my hands on her head, played with her braids, pushed her in deeper, i never had head like this before. "Does it feel good?" she asked. All i could do was moan as she put my legs on her shoulder. Her hands under my ass, she pulled me closer and dived in tongue first...continued to devour me. Over & over again she told me how good i tasted. My legs were shaking & i was on the verge of release when she let me down gently and rested on top of me, kissing my lips. "Not Yet" she whispered.


I kissed her breasts....wanted to touch her...my hands roamed down her stomach...her sexy abs...that perfect V-cut leading to her trimmed pussy. I hope she was as wet as i was...then i felt the thread of her harness. (Omg, she has on a strap!) Just like that I was nervous again. I stroked it, looking up at her. "Are you going to break my heart?" I asked. She whispered the word never in my ear as she slid inside me slow. Holding each other tight, she went deep...so deep. Her face buried in my neck & her strap buried between my legs. Finally experiencing this, she felt so good. I couldn't even....think, let alone speak when she told me I was hers now. I kissed her as a reply & wrapped my legs around her waist so she could go deeper. Baby grabbed my hips and went faster without me having to tell her. Our moans were getting louder and LOUDER...we sounded so good together. My legs on her shoulders now, she's kissing my thighs...headboard banging against the wall. I roll over, keepin her inside me. Let her grip my hips while i grind on it. Im feeling so good at this point...Im squeezing my own breasts,staring her in the eyes as i start 2 bounce on it..
My legs is shakin, her toes curling...headboard still bangin & the bed is beginning to squeak. The both of us were sweating, reaching our peaks...then the room phone rings... "Hello" I answered weakly. (Damn!) It was the front desk warning us to keep the noise down. The whole time I was on the phone Im steadily still bouncing, i gotta cover my mouth in fear of screaming in this lady's ear. I slam the phone down when she's done with her lecture & continue 2 get mine. I can feel it. Im about to cum like never before. She pulls out, Tells me to ride her face...she cant get enough of my taste. Her tongue twirlin inside me...the coldness of her tongue ring...her hands grippin my ass. It was all just 2 much."Nicole...you...got...sum good... pussy baby" she murmured from between my thighs.. Shivers went down my spine, hearing those words. I couldn't take it. BABYYYYYY! I moaned aloud...she came in unison as my sweet juices slid down her throat. My heartbeat slowed down as i stopped bouncing on her tongue. I layed on top of her & she held me close. She moved my hair and whispered "Round 2 in the morning" in my ear. I smiled as we fell fast asleep in each other's arms.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home