Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Morning After by @klass_sick

All in my sleep, I’m tossing and turning, mentally revisiting the excitement of last night’s escapade. Wet, I feel myself craving you, instead of waking you though, I go take another shower to suppress the hunger. I lay down behind you and hold you when I’m done, always my mechanism for good sleep. I wake up 4 hours later and we’re laying in the exact same position. Sleepin wit that ass on me is like kryptonite ; immediately when I awaken, I start rubbing on you. Kissing the back of your neck, you wake up moaning, pushing that ass further into me. I stop long enough to spit out “Good Morning You”. I proceed to kissing your back again. Reaching back, you grab a handful of my dreads before rubbing my face and asking in your groggy yet still sexy morning voice, “What you tryna do this morning”? “Nothing”, I said quickly and shot up from behind you to go brush my teeth. Before I could get the toothpaste on the brush good, you had walked up behind me, wrapping your arms around me; your nails running across my skin. I finish preparing to brush my teeth and proceed to. You kiss my left shoulder blade before preparing to brush yours yourself. I finish and go into the kitchen to start a pot of coffee, STRONG coffee. When I finished, you were getting back into bed. I climb atop the middle of it, slide down on you between your legs, kiss your lips slow, tasting that extra fresh mint scent on them. Still naked the way you fell fast asleep, your body is an open playground anxiously awaiting for my exploration of it. Kissing your neck, licking your ear — you grind your hips up into mine wrapping your arms around my back. Shooting stars of passion are in the air, and I’m hit with more during every inhalation. Sliding my head down between your pretty round breasts, my tongue is my guide. From the right, to the left I taste them both. Devoured like watermelon on a hot summer day in the country and I’m still not full. Continuing my trail, I lick down your stomach. Holding your body to my face, I kiss it, nibble softly on my way down yonder. Lowering myself down the bed, down your body, I grab your ass and push your pussy lips right into my warm wet tongue. You start grabbin handfuls of my hair helpin to push me further in too. I kiss your pearl, real soft, real slow…sucking on it real steady as you push my face into your gyrating hips. Nothing breaks flow. You start trying to push yourself up the bed, running. I hold your body up and slide my left arm up under you to hold you up. Still suckin your pussy, I use my right hand to help me play. Instead of pushing me in..you start pushin the top of my head trying to push me out, but your body..is saying don’t stop. And I don’t. Lost in the peace within your walls..your pelvis jerks..thighs begin to shutter from shaking. When you finish, I’m down there holding you..watching in satisfaction the product of my pleasure. Paying me no attention, you keep repeating “omg, omg”. Unfortunately, your facial expression says you’re not ready for anything else.. That turned me on. Left arm still perfectly positioned to hold you up, I go in again. This time, I pass the pearl up still headed south. Pussy wet as hell, and it taste so good. Using the strength of my hold to move your body up where I want..I’m tasting and moving together. Steady pushing up, my tongue falls below your pussy. Yes, I kissed that ass but you ran like you feared the ecstacy to come from it. So I kissed it again, licked it..put my face in it before using my right hand to play with your pussy lips. The sweetest melodies rolled from your tongue. Still playing..now inside you..the slow constant tickle of my fingers dancing on your walls embeds the pleasure of my melodious song somewhere in there and you begin to explode. Strong thrusts of your pelvis in different directions causes me to tighten my grib up on you to regain some control. All of a sudden your muscles relax. Your entire body collapses in my arms as I lower you back onto the bed and proceed to go brush my teeth again, always a habit of mine after a session that deep. You stop me this time, your body quivering and call for me not to leave. Moving up the bed you guide me to lay behind you as you were curling up into the fetal position. I put my arms around curling up with you. “Just lay here baby” you say. Then you put your arms over mine holding me closer to you, my heart beating on your skin close. “I’m right here” I respond. We lay, and you fall asleep; I get up to go brush my teeth and you awaken. You reach back and rub my leg before I walk to the bathroom..I brush good and come back to you. Laying in the same position I left you in, I crawl behind you. When I touch your body, you jump involuntarily. I cover us up, put my arms around you and we fall asleep.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At December 21, 2010 at 9:57 PM , Blogger TaeTheRemix said...

very grown up and romantic....take notes ladies!

 
At December 23, 2010 at 7:16 AM , Blogger PHOENIXSTAR9 said...

I LIKE!!!!! KUDOS AWESOME POST!!!

 
At December 27, 2010 at 3:30 AM , Blogger nicole♥♥♥ said...

damn.........i like that

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home