Saturday, December 11, 2010

Tease... by @LezCity

....Im late...

told her id be here by 3
...its 6:45....
she's still here...
12 missed calls...
yea...
she's still here......
opened the door...
fuckin stairs...3 flights
...her door is open......
music playing...im turning it off...music is so unnecessary...
im really late......she wants an apology...

...and...

well...I don't do apologies...
her eyes say what I'm thinking ...
words ....again...unnecessary...
i silenced her with a kiss...
a soft bite to her lip tells her how i crave her
...she kissed me back gently
while her index finger made figure eights around my belly button....
she sneaks her tongue in my mouth
.....tastes good.....
..i open my eyes to find that her hands have conspired to steal my shirt.....
i see the desire in her eyes......
she loves them...
they're perfect......
she licks her lips
and savors the moment before she reaches to free them

.....not yet...

my hands have a mind of their own
....her jeans fall....
I knew her panties were black
...i had already undressed her with my eyes..
....she took off her shirt ...
skin glistens...
her body knows my name...
her nipples...
...gorgeous...
...i slip one in my mouth...
she moans slightly ..
she's been waiting for me....
..she wants me ...but

...not yet....

..my hands go south..
her legs part slowly...
i tease her a bit......
she's angry..
its funny ...
secretly she loves it....
..its slippery...im careful...
still teasing but i allow my finger to slip...
she embraces it...and asks for another...
...and another....
i give them to her...
she's smiling...
...doesn't want me to see...
she bites her lip to conceal it
..."i see you" ...
my tongue is jealous...
i let them both play ...
i nibble here thighs

kissing

teasing mostly...

her juices soak the bed
they're trickling down her thigh
...i caught it
... cant waste it...
her lips are perfect...
and her thighs feel amazing next to my ears
my tongue takes the path to her clit

...oops...

it slipped in the same place my fingers did
...ok...back on track...
her clit swells in my mouth...
my fingers still wrapped in her warmth.
..she's scratching me...
nice...
I'm loving it...damn...
she's getting louder
...please not yet...
its too late...she's exploding...
Im catching every drop i look up...
her eyes are leaking...

both
eyes
are
leaking

...i kiss her...
she's anxious my fingers are drenched with her juices
...i put two in my mouth and saved the third for her
...she's tasting herself...
the sexiest thing a woman could ever do
...she likes it...
ok loves it...
i take it away...
my bra falls....damn she's good...
i looked down at her...
she found it...my nipple ring...
she's intrigued...playing with it..
.damn im weak...she takes over
places me on my stomach
and kisses my neck...
her tongue is painting my back...
how does she know...i cant scream...i wont...
she scratches me...

hard...

deep...

blood has surfaced
...pain, pleasure same difference...
i turn over she's obsessed biting,
kissing, licking,
she whispers.."u taste good"
her hand is on my neck..
her grip is tight...
tighter...
...i love it ..
my panties are soaked...
she knows...she wastes no time...
my clothes are gone...across the room..
my eyes roll back..
i cant speak...even my moan stutters
I'm loud...
I know I'm loud
i cant help it...
its coming
...I"m cumming...
I try to tell her but I cant...
my body is shaking
she doesn't care
she continues...
its coming again...
but harder this time...

i cant take anymore...

...she kisses me finally...
I'm dripping from her face...
I'm happy...i missed her...
she tells me she loves me...
i say nothing..... my clothes are far..
she's confused...
I'm dressed...

she wants more...

We kiss
I leave...
its late
I close the door and turn off my phone..
my shirt feels weird...
my bra is under her bed...
fuck it I'm already downstairs
I reach to open the door...
her girlfriend on the other side

...I giggle...
its funny...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At December 11, 2010 at 9:14 PM , Blogger PHOENIXSTAR9 said...

YOOOOOOOO.. THAT WAS DOPE... seductive, and the flow of the structure intrigued me BRAVO!!

 
At December 11, 2010 at 9:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Loved it. The ending surprised me.

 
At December 11, 2010 at 11:03 PM , Blogger Davida G said...

man that was hot...

 
At December 12, 2010 at 4:27 AM , Blogger xNiiCkaxSatiSfiESx said...

Wow. Amazing. The way it flowed was beautiful. Then the end had me rolling

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home