Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Touch Me Sometimes Stud ♥♥


What are you doing? She asked while tilting her back allowing my soft kisses on her neckline. My reply was a gentle bite near her ear. She moaned, as did I. I position my hand around her throat applying gentle pressure. She moaned, as did I. she turned slightly to allow me access to her mouth. I began kissing her softly, teasing the corners of her mouth with my tongue. Biting on her bottom lip then sucking it into my mouth, running my tongue along her top and bottom row of teeth… I really like her teeth. She reached for my hair and I pulled back a little to reposition her arms at her sides
We kissed, getting lost in time as we sometimes do. Her heavy breathing, mixed with my gentle sighs and moans filled the room. We stop briefly to allow your shirt to go over your head. Damn I love your body. Closed off to the world, hidden by sports bras, wife beaters and loose fitting clothes, I love running my hands along your curves. Watching you undress is like unwrapping my very favorite present. I don’t get to this often so I remind myself not to rush. I free your breasts from your white sports bra; I see the perspiration building between them. I’m overwhelmed with a need to taste you. I hop off the bed and kneel in front of you as you recline on the chaise. I handle them softly, amazed by their weight, you sigh. My mind briefly wonders and I think how all the men you play ball with would react if they knew your titties were this beautiful. I smile to myself and bend down to taste them one at a time, two at a time, left to right; right to left… damn you taste good.

Your hips start twisting so I know you are almost ready for me. With my mouth busy on your breasts I reach to unbutton your jeans. You lift slightly to help me pull them around your ass and thighs. I can smell you. I lightly run my fingers along the waistband of your boxers, you shiver. I look up at you to make sure you are ok. You smile hesitantly and give me a slight nod. I need no further reassurance…that pussy is mine! I don’t get to do this often so I treasure each inch of skin I uncover. I kiss your belly button, sides of your stomach, kiss down both hips and lick the slight indentation that leads to what I want right now. Your hands are balled into fists and I know you are nervous. I kiss each thigh as I pull your boxers down. Kiss your knees as I pull them further, calves, ankles, both feet and finally all 10 toes. I look up and can see how excited you are. Pussy nice and creamy, you can’t even keep your legs closed at this point. I pull my hair back into a ponytail…one of your moves; give you a slight wink and began my upward climb back to your sweet pussy.

Le’sigh…why must we go through this when it’s my turn? The resistance you give me as I try to part your thighs is pissing me off. I look at you, ready to cuss you the fuck out for playing games when I see a familiar twinkle in your eye. My breath catches in my throat. I inhale deeply because I know exactly what that look means. I part your lips and give you one long full lick. Damn you taste good. I could get lost here forever, but I have to give my baby what she requests.

You like to watch me as I strap up. I’m not sure why but it excites me as well. I don’t have dick envy by far, but there is something that makes me feel ultra sexy when I’m stroking it walking towards you. I lie across your body and begin kissing you. Lost as to whose tongue belongs to whom, I want to make sure this is really what you want. Your response to me gives a clear indication that I will be fucking you tonight :)
I pull you by your hips towards the edge of the chaise and part your thighs. No resistance this time, I smile. You grab my forearm and say “TAE”, I smile again and say “I know, I know, chill babe I got you”. Brushing your hand away I enter you slowly. I love the slurping sound your pussy makes as the dick disappears. Working the head in I begin to rub my thumb against your clit, just to open you up a little more. I feel your body begin to relax and I push a little bit deeper. You arch your back and close your eyes as I go deeper and deeper until just about all 10 inches is inside of you. I hold my place for about 15 seconds to allow your body to adjust to the size and width. You give me the okay with the rotation of your hips. I fuck you slowly….at first…. Matching my pace to that of what your body is telling me. Faster, Deeper, Harder… I know you’re about to cum as you grab my hips pulling me even deeper inside of you. My thighs are shaking, watching my baby bite her lips, rub on her own breasts and hearing all those sexy moans is turning me on. Clearing my head, I remember this is not about me. Tonight it’s all for you.

Giving you what you want, I can feel you about to cum. Your legs wrapped around my waist, your hands squeezing my ass. I reach up to squeeze your breasts alternating between rubbing and pinching your nipples because I know that makes you cum hard. Your moans turn into little whines and I ask you are you Cumming. You can barely reply, sweat building at your temples and skin covered in perspiration. You start fucking me back faster and I know you’re ready. I pull out swiftly and your pussy makes a popping noise. You groan loudly and I know you were almost there. No worries babe… “I want you to cum in my mouth”! I chuckle as your curses turn into frantic moans as I give you full licks along your lips and dip my tongue into your opening pulling all the cum out. I wrap my lips around your clit and lick on the sides only. Left, then right until I feel your clit harden in my mouth. Your almost there and I can feel it. Incoherent speech, legs draped over my shoulders, your hands pulling at my hair in frustration. I increase the speed and pressure of my licks and you begin to shake violently. You scream “TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”
And I feel your cum fill my mouth… gotta love girls who squirt; I swallow all that shit and continue to lick and suck at your hole making sure I didn’t miss a drop. I lick you slowly back into reality, back into normal breathing, back into my “Touch me Sometimes Stud” ♥♥♥

Labels:

12 Comments:

At December 8, 2010 at 8:14 AM , Blogger PHOENIXSTAR9 said...

Got me open....

 
At December 8, 2010 at 12:19 PM , Blogger nicole♥♥♥ said...

i swear i was inches 4rm my screen reading this...well damn.... :-)

 
At December 8, 2010 at 3:38 PM , Blogger xNiiCkaxSatiSfiESx said...

Lol so was i. Felt a couple tingles. My girl sat next to me and read it. Aha lets jus say this story is a favorite of hers now

 
At December 8, 2010 at 7:14 PM , Blogger TaeTheRemix said...

shit i've read it like 10 times today!!! This is definately a good one... will be posting more very soon!

 
At December 9, 2010 at 5:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ummmm wow!

 
At December 9, 2010 at 8:00 AM , Blogger ymacy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At December 9, 2010 at 8:01 AM , Blogger ymacy said...

I MEAN GAH DAMN!!!

 
At December 9, 2010 at 9:08 AM , Blogger PHOENIXSTAR9 said...

dope dope dope!!!

 
At December 10, 2010 at 8:08 AM , Blogger The Enigma said...

This was interesting to say the least. It was hard to follow. The story kept switching from one scene to the next,leaving me feeling like I missed something somewhere. I was unable to get into it because of that. Also, some things just didn't seem believable (ie. taking a 10 in. strap). Not sure if this is your first time writing,but they say practice makes perfect.

 
At December 11, 2010 at 11:30 AM , Blogger TaeTheRemix said...

Thanks for the feedback Dreux, this is not my first story, and the scene all happens in the same place, bedroom on the chaise...only interruption was to strap up. Taking a 10 is veeeery believeable...for the particular person the story referenced. I'd love to read some of your work as well.

 
At December 11, 2010 at 7:46 PM , Blogger The Enigma said...

http://prettiboi-dreux.blogspot.com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 11:15 PM , Blogger LilyJadeRose said...

oh my! this was wonderful :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home