Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My First Release by @STFU_n_eatit

Most people go their whole "sexual life' experiencing these mind blowing orgasms at every turn. Or so that is how it is made to seem. Well not Resa, NOT AT ALL. I went years having sex and HATiNG it. What was the point iNEVER CAME!! Don’t get me wrong in a sense ithink this made me a VERY sensual person. I LOVE kissing and touching. That in itself pleases me! Hard to believe ehh that’s what most people say! But it’s a sad truth that was my reality until just 10 weeks ago. Below is the best mental picture I can give you of this encounter. But first I’ll get a picture of HER in your mind.

The first stud I dated; long silky hair mostly kept in a neat ponytail or braided, slim build, light skin, gorgeous eyes, gap in her front teeth that came along with an AMAZiNG smile. About 5 foot 7 [but I’m only 5 foot 2 so that’s tall to me!] & an accent that I couldn’t live without! She was my introduction [as well as my FAREWELL] to Studs.

The first night we made love was the night I had this amazing thing you’ve all experienced a multitude of times. It began with a kiss in the club while dancing. I was winding my hips into her pelvis while she stood behind me with her arms placed tightly around my waist, Panty Droppa by Trey Songz played loudly overhead but to me it was faint compared to the sound of my heart beat. She placed the kissed ever so lightly on the side of my neck and sent a chill down my spine that over powered my ability to keep the beat. She spun me around and gently let her hands trace the small of my back, down to the swell of my ass. While her other hand trailed my face lightly and as she planted another kiss firmly on my lips she pulled me closer. The dominance she displayed gave me a rush. I could do nothing but fall into line with her requests. In a moment of heat the kiss ended and the club let out as well. The ride back to my place was silent but we both knew what was on our minds so no words were needed. Her hand placed on my thigh the entire ride did nothing but cause me to soak up the Vicky Secrets I so desperately wanted her to see. When we pulled into my spot she grabbed the keys from the ignition for me and told me to wait. Clueless I did. She walked around the car and opened my door, I had been drinking a little so I was careful when exiting the car not to slip or fall in my heels. She walked me to the door and opened it. Placing my purse on the counter I began to remove my heels, “No need for that” she says with a chuckle, now I ALWAYS remove my shoes before going upstairs but for some reason I let it slide. Walking up the stairs in front of her I could hear her rubbing her hands together, no doubt she was looking at my ass while I walked. All I could think was go ahead and look shit I didn’t wear this tiny red dress for nothing!

Entering my room she closed the door behind her and immediately grabbed me. “Whatever you do don’t try to stop me, I won’t hurt you in anyway. Just let your body tell me what to do” stunned I nodded my head. She laid me on the edge of my bed and began trailing kisses from my mouth to my neck while her hand got familiar with my body and mine got to know hers. Slowly she slid her hand down my side in a way that made me let out a sigh, she laughed quietly and continued. As her hand crept closer to the bottom of my dress my breaths got faster. Kissing me passionately she slid her hand up my dress and pushed my panties to the side “damn, I didn’t know you was gonna be that wet” she whispered while moving her body downward. Lifting up my dress to my midline she kissed me just below my braline, chills don’t describe what I felt. From my side she progressed to my bellybutton and then to my pantyline. I lifted my dress over my head and as my arms came back down they automatically drifted to the top of her head. By now im sitting upright and shes kissing my thigh, trailing her tonge around every curve and line of my tattoo while her hand is on my back. She smoothly lifts me up and moves me up on the bed. Laying me down her face immediately heads for my panties. Pulling them down with her teeth they reach my ankles and stop due to my heels. I reach to take them off, “no leave them on” she says. So I maneuver my legs so my panties hit the floor. Lifting one leg up ever so slightly I invite her back over with the signal motion with my finger. “oh you tryna take control now huh?’ she says “you just lay back I know what im doing” all I could do was oblige. Laying back she kisses my inner thighs and trails her tongue to my pussy lips and places my left leg over her shoulder. Kissing the outside of my pussy and opens my lips with her tongue and ever so slightly turns her head so her mouth is now wrapped in me. Moaning is an understatement to describe what I was doing. I knew I wanted this from the minute she touched me. In my head im thinking damn this is amazing but due to never having experienced an Oragasm im naturally thinking of a way to tell her enough but before I could do any such thing she inserted her finger deep inside me it caused me to jump and immediately crawl backwards “don’t run just take it” oddly that turned me on and I scooted back down. She locked her hands with mine at my side and plunged back into my pussy at full speed. Cirucular motions with her tongue around my clit in a rhythm composed by a professional! My breathing turned into panting and she let go of my right arm. I put my hand on her head and she began to stroke my pussy while circulation continued around my clit. I could hear my juices being lapped up and the sound of her fingers going in and out of me was crazy. My body began to shake but not like I was cold like someone else was actually controlling me. WHAT WAS THiS?! I began to move backwards but clearly she anticipated this and grabbed my legs firmly, I was stuck “stop I yelled” but no such luck she kept going faster and harder, the convulsions I was experiencing didn’t seem to factor in at all. She began alternating sucking and a swirl of her tongue around my clit and as she did this she lifted the bottom half of her body so she was up on her knees. This put her at a whole new angle! As I moaned loudly she began to moan sending vibrations through me that added to the intensity of what I was feeling. Slowly ifelt a build up of energy and a warm feeling I had never had before. I tried to get out words to tell her but none came to me instead as she went harder I felt a release and without my permission my back arched and every muscle in my body tightened. I screamed and she let go of my legs but continued to lick solftly being sure to get every drop of my very first release.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At December 1, 2010 at 7:59 PM , Blogger TeeJay said...

Congrats on ya first release!! Nice delivery of ya story... I diggz it.. but why the fareweelll??

 
At December 1, 2010 at 8:22 PM , Blogger Lil_Miss_Resa said...

thanks!! she did alot of wrong lol she RUiNED studs for me and the ones ihave talked to since have just dug a deeper and deeper hole! lol

 
At December 2, 2010 at 6:39 PM , Blogger nicole♥♥♥ said...

well u already know i love ur story my resa :) cant wait to see more lol

 
At June 6, 2011 at 2:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Glad I'm not of that category

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home