Sunday, November 28, 2010

THE CO- WORKER pt 1

  It had to be about 4 yrs ago, but I'll never forget the way she tasted..or how soft her skin felt against mine that night.  The 1st time we met was at my job.. she was a security guard.She was a taller than me &  thick.. chocolate ice cream thick.  Confidence is always key.. however.. I wasn't sure she was into women or what so i took it slow.. she kept her hair in A neat ponytail and her lips were unforgettable.. it started with trying to make sure I went to lunch at the same time she did.. We had a cafeteria that served pretty decent food, but nothing fancy.  She didn't have a car at the time so she ate at the cafeteria instead of going out.  I casually just went in for a soda and saw that she was waiting in line to pay for her sandwich , and got behind her.. and as the cashier rang her up , I  told her I got it.  She was a little hesitant at letting me pay, but I insisted. She politely thanked me and as we were walking out of the cafeteria she invited me to sit with her at one of the outside tables.  

    We started talking and everyday for about  two weeks this was the routine.. We'd have lunch sit talk.  One day I said hey you know that new Saw Movie is showing, if you didn't have anything to do , I would definitely like to see it with you.  She was reluctant and said she didn't  like scary movies but If I was going with her she could deal with it.  Saturday came around and even though  I wasn't sure she was fam (gay) or not I still took her statement as a hint..  I went to her crib to pick her up.. and she really really looked different out of work clothes.. those slacks were hidin all that booty.  She smelled delightful.. NO SCENT OF VICTORIA SECRET LOTION or nothing..SO SHE GOT IN AND We WERE ON OUR WAY ... HALF WAY THROUGH the movie. .. she lifted up the armrest.. (game), and noticeably got closer to me each time a scary part came on.. She felt nice pressin up on me. movie ended.. 
  
   I drove back to her house, to take her home, and walked her to the door.. and she asked would  I like to come in so we could talk a little more and that she really enjoyed my company.  So I came in and sat on the couch and she turned on her TV set in the living room and told me she was going to take a quick shower but would be right out. so I waited.. and she came out after about 15 mins and said she had a bigger tv she turned the tv on and i was like I can't really see from this angle, she said come up on the bed in her bedroom.  so I waited.. and she came out after about 15 mins and said she had a bigger tv in her bedroom. she went and laid down on the bed and I sat on the edge like a dummy.. but we all know it's a process. I took my cap and shoes off all out of courtesy,came beside her not too close..& asked her (game) why are you sittin so far away.  So she gives the innocent laugh and slides closer to me .. I remembered her telling me she had a tat on her back.  and I Asked her could i see it.. and she said of course... and flips over onto her stomach...and she had a scorpion.. tattooed on her lower back... so began to outline it with my fingers...and i felt her tremble just a little.  I began  to trace each and every line with my tongue... she let out slight.. moans. She wore a black lace bra.. with matching panties.. she adjusted her position just a little.. and put ass up in the air.. and grabbed it..  as tight and as hard as i could without being too rough..  i pulled her panties to the side .and  slowly began.. tasting..her..I. slowly began letting my tongue stroke   her pussy slowly and the more she bucked... the faster i went and the louder she moaned .. the harder i went.   She pleaded with me to put my fingers inside of her .. as i tasted her..so I slowly slid two fingers inside.. the feel of her ... she was tight... but so fuckin wet.. so as I move my fingers in a steady rhythm inside of her I maintained contact with her clit.. with my thumb...increased the speed and pressure.. all I could hear was her  saying ooh shit make me cum...the wetness on my fingers made and the sound of her approaching her climax moved me to   push deeper.. and deeper.. i began rubbing on her clit more intensely.. until she moaned and screamed my name..and she came  loud as fuck.. she turns over.. and begins sucking on my fingers.. tasting the gift she just gave to me..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home