Saturday, November 27, 2010

I'm Fucked ! (Pt 1.) By @KiddRockstarr

Driving home from The Lounge , tired , faded , ready to pass out. As I pull up in my driveway I notice my girls car is still gone. Home alone ..again. So I guess Ima go shower & go to sleep for the night.

Steaming hot shower , water beating against my body , hair wet & down my back. I hear sounds coming from my bedroom , thinking to myself "who the hell is this ?". Rushing out of the shower naked , forgetting my towel.

I'm walking around upstairs looking for the strange ass noise that drove me out of my shower but there was nothing...so I thought. Until I walk back into my room & someone comes from behind the door , wraps one hand around my eyes & the other around my waste & starts to kiss my neck. I automatically assumed my girl had gotten back in town but didn't call as a surprise. But when I heard a voice say "Did you miss me ?" it didn't sound like hers but it sounded VERY familiar...It was my EX , Rissa. How the FUCK did she get in here ? Damn. She still had a key ...for EMERGENCIES.

I finally began to speak when she shoved me against the wall kissing & caressing my body. Why the fuck was she here !? She knew i had a new girl ! -- After a few minutes of wrestling her off of me she finally backed up. She had nothing but boyshorts & a bra on with some stilettos. For a moment I was speechless cz she looked so damn good ! Curved in ALL the right places , hair to her back , hazel eyes , & lips of an angel.

I tried talking to her but all she wanted was for me to fuck her , all night , one more time. I tried to resist as she started kissing my neck & lips which she knew I liked. She took her fingers & rubbed them softly down my back & gave me chills. She laughed a little. Knowing I had a girl , I tried to stop , I couldn't. She was grinding up against me...The wall...I couldn't go anywhere !

By now I had realized I couldn't stop her because she was determined to get what she wanted & she ALWAYS got what she wanted. And I couldn't hold it any longer. I couldn't resist her. So I picked her up & carried her to the bed. Kissing every inch of her she then whispered to me "takem off , no hands". She pointed to her boyshorts. So I began downwards. Pulling them off with only my teeth. Now that they're all the way off I lick her from her clit all the way up to her neck. I took her bra off so I could suck her nipples too.

Caressing her body I slowly move my head down to her pussy. Not to rush so I gently kiss Miss Kitty & around her inner thighs. She began to arch her back , that's how I KNEW she wanted more. I spread her legs further (I forgot how flexible she was so they were wide !). I sucked her clit a little. Damn. She was wet as fuck & had the sweetest juices I had EVER tasted. She let out a slight moan that turned me on even more. I gently slid two fingers inside of her. Warm , soft , wet. While I'm eating her pussy I begin to finger her a little faster. She grabs my head & starts pulling my hair. Hell , I didn't give a damn.

This just wasn't enough. I wanted to eat it from the back. But the bed just wasn't doing it ! The floor !? Plenty of room there ! -- Now that we'd made it to the floor , i positioned her into a stance where she was on her hands & knees. I got down behind her , starting to eat her from behind she let out a squeal. Sounds like I was doing something right. I WAS aiming to please ...as always.

Yeah , she tasted just as amazing from the back but I wanted FACETIME ! So I lay back on the floor on my back as she came & sat on my face, She started grinding on my face as i slid my tongue in her puss. I'm playing with my clit as she continues to wet my face. Damn. I'm wet ! But she was LEAKING ! & I liked it ! Her pussy was like a full course meal ...but mainly DESSERT ! She began to grind harder & screamed "I'm finna cum ! Fuck !". Seconds later she busted. Creamed all in my mouth ! She made me lick it ALL up. Every single drip. I licked her pussy , inner thighs , legs , & then wiped the sides of my mouth & face then stuck my fingers in her mouth to "giver her a does of her own medicine".

We weren't finished. We both wanted to continue. She began rubbing MY clit. She licked my abs but she didn't go down ...yet. She licked around my boobs & sucked my nipples then licked my neck. She then whispered in my ear "Lo quieres ? Lo mal que lo quieres ?" --- catch pt 2 to see what goes down next !!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home