Sunday, November 28, 2010

I'm Fucked ! (Pt 2.) By @KiddRockstarr

Hot , sweaty , heavy breaths. We had been at it for almost an hour. She was in control now. She had me doing whatever the fuck she wanted. I didn't even mind. Just as long as she was satisfied. I was like her personal little toy now. What she said do I did. Nope , I didn't feel like a little bitch. I always wondered what it felt like to not be the dom for once.

She had spotted my hot pink strap & my toys that were laying on my dresser. She walked over , grabbed my strap , handcuffs , & strawberry flavoured whip cream. Was she seriously about fuck me with my own strap !? Even though the horrible feeling in my gut was overpowering the amazing feeling within my body I just watched. But ...I felt like someone was watching us...guilt ? Iunno.

She had put on my strap & walked back towards me with the handcuffs & whip cream. "Please tell me she was not about to do what I think she was" I thought to myself....I be damned if she didn't handcuff me to the headboard & spray whip cream from my boobs down to my clit. She asked me "You like this , don't you ?" Hell , I couldn't speak so all that came out was a faint "uh".

She began to lick up from my pussy all the way back up to my nipples till NOTHING was left then she kissed me in my mouth. Damn what an amazing taste. She looked at me & let out a small laugh. Damn if it didn't sound like Trina. Right then I KNEW she wasn't fucking around. She rubbed my strap up against my clit. Such a wonderful feeling ! Oh my GOSH ! She slid my strap in side of me & started to stroke ! Who the fuck knew she had a stroke game like that ? Good enough to make me scream ? Shit ! She was in there !

Long , hard strokes , & I couldn't even go anywhere ! I was pulling & jerking trying to get loose but I knew I had no chance. I was only making myself even more tired. Why was I even trying ? It felt good anyways. Never in my life had I thought I'd be getting stroked down by my OWN damn strap !

Right in the middle of a good ass stroke I heard a car outside. Sounded like Monica's (my current girl) Rover. I jerked even harder & screamed for her to let me loose. She ignored me. I heard her walking thru the door. Why the fuck was she here !? She wasn't suppose to be in until tmrw ! I heard her walking up the stairs then she screamed my name "Yanira ! Ya ! YaYa ! Why the fuck is the front door open & whos car is this in our driveway !?"....Oh fuck ..

Me , still cuffed to the bed , Rissa , laughing , Monica , storming down the hall. I knew right then something that wasn't pretty was about to go down. Shiiiiiiiit ! I'm stuck & my girl is about two seconds from walking in on me & my ex fucking ! I was honestly FUCKED !

The look on Monica's face when she walks in. Eyes big , mouth wide , she turned her eyes to ME. ---wanna know what happens next ??? catch Pt THREE TMRW !! ...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home