Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm Fucked ! (Pt 3.) By @KiddRockstarr

I thought I was about to DIE ! My girlfriend standing in the doorway watching my ex strap me down ...with MY own damn strap ! I didn't know what the fuck to say. Cz I damn sure couldn't DO anything ! I'm handcuffed to the fucking headboard ! Either I'm lost in a dream or Rissa is REALLY not giving a shit that my girlfriend is standing RIGHT there in the doorway with the most priceless look on her face watching her fuck me.

Rissa does that little laugh & then gets off of me. I'm surprised Monica didn't murder BOTH of our asses right there ! She just kept her eyes on me & then comes her "really tho ?". "Baby ! Bae ! Listen , please." I begged...Was she listening to me ? I thought to myself.

After a few more seconds of standing there she finally walks in. She pauses. Motions her finger for Rissa to come to her. Rissa comes. What the fuck was going on ? I had no idea. "hahaha
veo que no le dijo a su" Monica laughed to Rissa. "Tell me what !?" I responded confused as hell. They both laughed. Monica continued ..."Remember that fantasy threesome you used to talk about you wanted ? I guess Rissa just got here a little early. It was suppose to be a late birthday gift since we didn't spend any time on your birthday." "Oops." Rissa giggled. "Por lo que están abajo o qué?"

Monica began stripping from her clothes. Damn. What a body ! Caramel delight ! Butt ass naked. Damn damn DAMN ! Perfect was an understatement. She started towards the bed with Rissa. She climbs on top of me with this sexy , evil like look on her face. I asked her to uncuff me. She didn't. She said "oh no baby , isn't this what you wanted ? You gotta wait until its OVER to get uncuffed.

Mo was licking & kissing all over my abs while Rissa was fingering her. I don't know WHY that shit was so sexy to me ! While Mo made her way to my face ...well ...her pussy did ..& Rissa made her way to my pussy ..well ..her face did ..I felt like I was in heaven ! Monica had that angel pussy ! It was shipped STRAIGHT from heaven with a drop of honey cz I swear it had the sweetest taste & smell...like she showered in honey before she came.

Monica's pussy was good but ..damn ..it had NEVER tasted THAT good. I didn't EVER want her to leave my face ! I was eating her like it was my last meal I'd ever have. She was gripping the headboard while she was grinding on my face. Rissa had my legs spread WIDE open. Damn I was glad that I'm flexible.

After a while I was getting strapped down AGAIN by MY own strap ! ...By MO ! She was beatin my pussy up had me moaning , screaming , breaking out in a sweat. We had been at it for hours , all night ! We had been two rounds , going on three. Damn these were two of the most energetic females I had ever encountered. The smell of all the pussy in the air had me going wild ! Even tho I still couldn't move anywhere.

We were coming towards the end of round three. I had noticed it was just Monica & I. Rissa had rolled over on the floor & knocked out. I could tell me was getting tired but she didn't care. She wanted one more nut. & she wanted it to be in my mouth. Shes riding my face , gripping the bedsheets , screaming. She screamed "aaaahhhh ! fuuuuuck baby !" & then she squirts all in my mouth ! All over my face. She rolled over off of me , breathing heavy. Then she walks over to get the handcuff key off of the toy dresser. Damn what a relief ! She then proceeded to come & cuddle up under my arm & peacefully slept. Damn what a night !!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At December 1, 2010 at 8:57 PM , Blogger Lil_Miss_Resa said...

iwoulda swore this was real!! looking forward to more from you!!

 
At December 1, 2010 at 9:09 PM , Blogger KiddRockstarr said...

lol i wish it was real ! ha ..glad you enjoyed mami (: ...

 
At December 5, 2010 at 4:55 PM , Blogger nicole♥♥♥ said...

geeez i was hooked from pt.1 wow!!! i was on the phone and couldnt even finish my convo....lol ppl told me my story was on point but damn..urs is... yea im lookin forward 2 more from yu as well

 
At December 6, 2010 at 6:11 PM , Blogger KiddRockstarr said...

lmao thnxx ! glad you enjoyed it !! follow me on twitter @KiddRockstarr (:

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home