Saturday, December 11, 2010

Mirrors by @KiddRockstarr

Her body swaying gently to the beat. As the soundtrack to her love softly plays in the background. Gentle touches everywhere she can reach. I watch her every move. I study her. Shes a beautiful angel. Wings ...& all. Perfection within every move , every touch. Shes beautiful. As I watch her I cant help but notice ...her body ..her physique ..Admiring the way she moves with the rhythm ..the way she touches herself. Never realized how elegantly she moved. Never realized how perfect her body. She is more than a girl. Shes a goddess. The way she touches herself. The sounds she makes. The sounds of an unwritten song. A beautiful song. I want to play it over & over & over & over again. I'm watching her. Listening. Whoever knew nude could be so amazingly beautiful ? Shes rubbing her clit. Shes singing that unwritten song. Shes wet. Shes soaking. She fingers herself. Not sure why but that fascinates me. Gracefully stroking her fingers in , out , in , out. Something about the way she gently massages her clit. Not sure what it is but it made me let out a slight sigh. She arches her back. She toys with her nipples. I watch her every move , her every touch. Every time she sucks her fingers. I'm watching. Every sound she makes , I hear. I'm listening. I do what she does. Mirrors. Mirrors. Everywhere. A room of mirrors. She ....is me.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At December 11, 2010 at 1:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oooooo..... I love it. Cant wait to read the next one

 
At December 11, 2010 at 2:05 PM , Blogger KiddRockstarr said...

lmao oh phoenix ! could you not tell by the title ? & thnxx shanda boo (: ...

 
At December 11, 2010 at 2:07 PM , Blogger TaeTheRemix said...

WAAAAAAITTTTT!!! lemme light up and read that again... felt like i was looking in the window!! Nice!!!!!

 
At December 11, 2010 at 2:09 PM , Blogger KiddRockstarr said...

lol thnxx tae babe (: ...

 
At December 11, 2010 at 5:47 PM , Blogger xNiiCkaxSatiSfiESx said...

Word das wassup. Ii like this. Great perspective n all

 
At December 11, 2010 at 6:41 PM , Blogger KiddRockstarr said...

thnxx sweetie (:

 
At December 12, 2010 at 9:50 PM , Blogger nicole♥♥♥ said...

awww.... this is really good :-) self love is always beautiful

 
At December 13, 2010 at 6:23 PM , Blogger KiddRockstarr said...

thnxx nicole sweets (: ...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home