Sunday, December 12, 2010

Perfect Domination by @LezCity


Dripping wet…I watch her wait for me
She wants me…she’s begging for it
I tell her not to speak….
She’s tied up
Hands strapped to my bed
I stand over her…my whip n hand
Corset restraining my breasts
Black thong displaying what will soon be hers
Perfect 4 inch stilettos
I wonder how long she can wait
The whip is for when she disobeys me
She shouldn’t…
She knows better…
Ice
What a painful pleasure
Such a tease…
I have one piece in my hand
Slowly running it over her lips
Letting it drip on her as I lick them
I kiss her
She wants to kiss me back but she knows
Its forbidden
And punishment is strict
She’s completely naked
Beautifully displayed for my pleasure…
I bite her neck slowly but firmly
I straddle her and move south to her breasts
She has the most perfect supple nipples
They excite me…and I love them
I put one in my mouth
and use my hand to retrieve my nipple clamps
I clamp both
She squirms…
Loving the pain and wanting more…
She begins to drip even more
And even more
She speaks
“Please”, she says
But she knows not to talk
Not a word...
I wrap my hands around her neck
Lean close to her face and I tell her once more
“Don’t ….Speak…”
She’s beginning to disobey me
Trying to free her hands
She really wants to touch me
I giggle…
I begin touching her
Placing my fingers near her clit
Caressing her pussy oh so gently
But not enough to fully please her…
Just enough to tease
And make her dripping turn to flooding
More ice but its to cool her down
More of a shock factor this time
Im sliding it down her stomach
Circling her belly button
Following the infamous happy trail…
I stop and put it in my mouth
Only to use my tongue and her juices
To melt it…
She moans…
I push the ice inside her
Only to suck the water out
As it continues to melt
Her clit has swelled…
Just what ive been waiting for
I waste no time
Placing it in my mouth…
Sucking gently
And slightly pulling the clamps every time she moans
She’s moaning loud…saying my name
But trying to hold back…
I stop.
I put my left middle finger inside her
And use my right hand to slowly stroke her pussy with my whip
…as a warning…
I looked at her
And spoke one single word…
“Silence”
She… had… a …perfect….. explosion
Her breathing was heavy…
I felt her pussy contracting…
She was silent…
A good girl…

Her breaths were all I wanted…
All I needed…
You cant tell an orgasm by a woman’s moans…
But it is her short breaths…almost a gasping
That tells her story
And her wetness that makes you continue…
Hers was perfect…
She did as I told her…so I release her
Handcuffs…clamps
Ropes…straps…..blindfold…all undone
She is free now…
And now…
…I will be her slave…

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 7, 2011 at 9:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That was Very Sexy .
Loved It .

 
At February 7, 2011 at 9:58 PM , Blogger Just D, Thank you said...

Nice...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home