Sunday, December 12, 2010

ANGRY SEX...... pt1 @phoenixstar9

She manages to send me into a rage almost once a week..

And I swear she does it intentionally..

I don't condone spousal abuse .. or domestic violence at all...

But I felt like.. she needed some discipline..

And I had grown weary of her antics...

She came home.. once again in a "MOOD"

that made her lash out me and anyone else in her way..and

went on to further talk at me.. not to  me about her day

Told me she was headed in for a shower. and didn't feel like being bothered..

In my mind I'm like girl.. stop..

She takes her  time getting in ..

so I wait until  I hear the water running before I take action.

I strip down.. removing my black..tank top, black boxer briefs

I strap up  Enter the bathroom..and she wants to continue to argue
as she turns the water off...
Screaming for me to get the hell out of her face..and that she's
not up for my "shit" tonight..

I don't say shit.. I grab her by the throat.
just tight enough to make her shut the fuck up..
"Who in the fuck do you think you are talking to?"
I ask her as she tries to move away from me..
Turning her face away..
Saying nothing ..
"Just like the fuck I thought" I say while grabbing her throat a little tighter..
I slowly move into her for an almost kiss...
and I let my other hand roam freely from her breasts to her pussy..
my fingers... find their way into her warm.. waiting..wetness
keeping my one hand still on her throat..
I allow my other to place my middle and index fingers inside..
as my thumb teases her clit... she moans...
which in turn drives me to place my ring finger alongside the other two..
easing into her.. deeper..
but I will not allow her to cum.. just yet..

I pick her up....and carry her to the bed...
and position her on her back.....
and fill her awaiting pussy with my strap..
I lift her leg up...and place my hand around her throat...
NO MERCY... She encourages me.. I thrust into her .. deep..long strokes
still not letting up.. and she moans louder... and begins squirting...
all over the bed... all over me...
she attempts to run....I hold her in place..
Still slow pumping...
only deeper...
I let go..

and I pull out..
she licks the strap.... from the base to the top..
I shoot a little side eye at her not gagging ..

I make her bend over...

Slapping her ass.... grabbing her...
then slowly and gently..
licking her..there...
(do not try this at home kids.. unless you are a trained professional.. like myself)
as i place my fingers back inside of her ..
stopping to bite her ass.. just a little..
then I go back to massaging it with my tongue..


I carefully and very slowly place my strap inside of her ass

well at first anyway..


She wants it... I can feel it..
her ass is so nice.. and soft..
the way she throws it back at me..
makes my clit begin to throb..

NO MERCY

Then the shit talking starts as I "discipline" her.. as she so deserves..

With every push..grabbing her by the waist ..throwing my body into every thrust..


I eventually let up..

... PT 2... COMING TOMORROW





Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 12, 2010 at 9:28 PM , Blogger nicole♥♥♥ said...

geez well damn...i like that type of sex cant wait 4 pt. 2

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home