Friday, December 17, 2010

My Night in Dominance by @STFU_n_eatit

I walk in to the bedroom to find you looking in my toy cupboard with wide eyes. The shelves hold toys you had no idea I owned. "like what you see?" I asked. You turn around startled blushing and giggle. i immediately notice ur nervous and that in itself excites me.

"Do you want to play? Or is this too much for ur taste?" you hesitate but reply “I’m not sure, I’ve never done anything like that before" i look in amazement. I was sure that you had been in touch with the inner freak enough to dip into some toy exploration. "Really now, that’s ok, i can pace myself and the pleasure I give you to suit ur needs, how does that sound?"

You nod ur hear and i take you by the hand to the far side of my bedroom where my bed is located. "it’s ok, i promise ill start off gentle, would u like me to help you undress?" you shake ur head and without removing ur eyes from mine you begin to remove ur clothing slowly until all that is left are ur panties. "Why did you stop? Those too or I’ll have to remove them myself"

You nod and blush removing ur panties to reveal a shaven pussy, I lick and bite my bottom lip thinking of what is next. i tell you to lie on the bed and i grab my handcuffs to assist me. “Think of a safe word that we can use when you feel you really want me to stop; take ur time and make it good" as I finish cuffing you to the bed I stand back to admire you. Face down cuffed to the bed your body looks amazing, every curve just right against my bed.

"I’ll be right back i have to go get supplies" i leave the room and equip myself with ice, my favorite toy of all. May seem weird to most but ice is very versatile. When i get back to ur body you have goose bumps, I glance at the thermostat and notice its extremely warm so the only thing that could have caused those was fear or excitement and either way I was ok with that.

We agree on your safe word and i finally begin. filling both hands with ice i caress your body from the base of ur neck down ur arms and around to your back again, down your back slowly. I then reach around to the sides of ur breasts and down ur sides to ur hips. I grab more ice and begin at the small of ur back. Over ur ass and down between ur thighs, you shiver “don’t worry warmth is coming next" i chuckle.

My next toy of choice is my whip, pain isn’t ur favorite but as bound as you are i can do what i please, and with how cold you are from all that ice, the leather against ur skin is sure to heat you up. i place the whip near ur face so you are aware what is to come next. “Do you remember your word?" You nod with fear in your eyes and i smile. “Do you trust me?" You nod again and that is enough reassurance for me.

My first swing is aimed for ur thighs. Where i know all that wetness isn’t just from ice. When the leather hits ur skin I see ur muscles tighten up. i breath in deeply my damn self from excitement. getting lost in the moment I continue to abruptly plant swats on ur thighs and backside. the hits become a lil harder with each swing and your body begins to anticipate the next strike. i know now I must switch it up.

I release the cuffs and turn you so you are now facing me; the look on ur face was somewhere between thank you God and why did you stop. i cuff you again and to assist the cuffs i fasten a strap to hold ur waist in place around the bed. you aren’t going anywhere. next is my remote control vibrator.

With the remote in one hand my whip in the other I look at you and smile, you have no idea what is next. i slide the vibrator inside you slowly, in and out I get it soaked with your juices. After i get you going just enough off that i leave it inside and take a step back from the bed.

I lash you once with the whip to reintroduce that sensation to ur body. your nipples become rock hard and i hit them with the leather. it rail the whip down to ur pussy you gasp. "Hold the dildo in tightly or you won’t like the results" i whisper in ur ear. As the whip strikes ur pussy i hit the remote. a vibration flows through ur pussy RIGHT as the whip strikes it. You cry out in half agony half pleasure and end it in a moan. hmmm i know I want to hear that again

A sharp blow across your thigh causes lines that turn me on. i turn the vibrator on full speed and lean down to lick ur clit and it continues.. i lick in circular motions and stop right as you moan for me to keep going. "No no no, you decide NOTHiNG tonight so the more you ask for something the less you get" maybe i should have told you that from the beginning huh. smiling i ask you " do you want me to fuck you?" in amazement you look as though you are unsure how to answer so you nod with a pleading look in ur eyes. I slide one finger along ur soaked clit and put that same finger in my mouth... then I slide the finger into my own panties just long enough to get a sample of my nectar and put it in ur mouth... "You stay right here and think about that"

When i return you are on the edge of desperation as the vibrator is still inside you. i take the handle of my whip and hold it tight against ur pubic bone, tapping gently at ur lips with the handle it teases ur clit as contact is made and lost suddenly. your breaths become extremely deep and slow and ur pelvis rises and falls to meet the handle. I suddenly throw the whip and slide my hand into ur pussy removing the vibrator. replacing it with my fingers slowly i motion inside of you. In and out my hand goes and your breath again falls into rhythm with motions I have created.
Your legs tremble "do you want to cum?" of course you say yes in exasperation. at this point I know the slightest suck on ur pulsing clit will result in you cuming.. i slide two fingers in and rest my thumb on ur clit. slow circular motions while sliding in and out continuously. "Tell me what you want" i say. "You to make me cum" is all you can blurt out. “good answer" i climb on top of you and release ur hand first immediately they go for my waist and you lean up for a kiss. I push you back down and use one finger wave back and forth to tell you no.

I then let your legs go. I crawl up your body till im back at your face, body pressed firmly against yours. I kiss from ur neck [knowing its ur spot] to ur breasts, playing with your nipples i slide my hand back down to ur pussy, dripping wet i head down. Slowly parting your pussy lips with my tongue I place my mouth between them and locate your clit. I wrap my tongue around it and suck. Your hands end up in my hair and you moan out. my fingers are still exploring ur insides but at a much faster rate now.
ur breathing speed increases and I sense ur climax is near, I stop suddenly and tell you to turn over and get on all fours. you do so without hesitation. I notice the dildo is still on the bed so i hit the remote now to get it going. I slide under ur body between ur arm and leg so my pussy is within sight but not reach, this is all about you. your hand travels to my stomach and into my panties. I almost stop you but figure a little fingering won’t stop me from my job.

I regain my thoughts and begin devouring your pussy again. My hands on ur inner thighs, gripping firmly. I grab the dildo and insert it again. while sucking and licking ur clit the vibrator ads stimulation to the party both for my mouth and ur insides. i pull you down on my face and you grind hard until you cum... slurping up all your juices i slide out from under you pulling the dildo with me. “Holy shit" is all you repeat over and over again... i smile contently and head to the shower ended my night in Dominance.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home