Friday, December 17, 2010

From Her Words to Mine by @STFU_n_eatit

We walked into our house laughing. This was the 1st time we had it all to ourselves. You had been watching me all day. Quietly thinking to yourself how badly you wanted me, what positions, where you’d have me & so on. I hadn’t noticed. I took my shoes off right as you closed the door & locked it & threw them to the side, letting my hair down from it being pinned up. Before I could walk into the living room you grabbed my arm & pulled me to you.

You look at me & bite ur lip as ur hand reaches down & grips my ass. "Whoa" i say giggling. you kiss me, rushing me to the wall. Our breaths suddenly get faster. You need it. You feel an undeniable urge to hear me scream & moan. You turn me around so I’m facing the wall, "shhhhh" you whispered in my ear then lightly bite it. I’m wet as hell by now, gripping your side and grinding myself on your pussy thru your jeans. Tugging at them I say "what daddy?” You lick from my ear to my neck & say "shut up" while your hand slides up my dress. I moan softly as you rub my moist panties and begin to pull them down. You didn’t want a quickie, but you wanted me quickly.

You pull my dress down, kissing my shoulders then slide your tongue down my back. You let my dress hang from my hips, gripping my titties from behind. "I’m going to fuck u, don’t stop me" you pull my dress all the way off. Dragging your tongue from the small of my back to my ass, you kiss all over it gently, licking both sides before dragging your tongue down the middle. You spread my legs, pull me to you by my waist & shove two fingers inside of me. You start to grind fast but gently. Makin my moans increase.

You put one of my legs up & start pounding my wet pussy hard & deep. Now pulling my hair so I’m moaning with my head up, you start to talk shit "ur mine. Dont give my pussy to any fuckin body else" You were angry. Why? Previously in the day it had become apparent; everyone wanted your wife. You felt the need to show me whose it was. Suddenly we hear a knock at the door. "Baby see who it is" I say whimpering as you plant hickies on my neck. You release my hair & pull your fingers out & check the peep hole in the door. It wasn’t anyone important, but you then notice, I got away. You ran after me. After finally finding me shuffling to put my sweats on, "Uh uh" You say tackling me to the bed. You hold my arms above my head and devour my mouth. Shoving two fingers deep inside of me, you begin pumping yourself & fingers into me. You must have hit a spot hard & perfectly because my legs began to shake so hard that the bed squeaked slightly. You wanted more. You pulled the covers off the bed, pulled off your shirt & jeans & dove into my pussy. Making small circles with your tongue you felt my back arch in your hands as I gripped your sports bra "Daddy!!!!!" I screamed trying to get away whimpering. You began to suck on my clit making it thud against your lips & tongue.

You didn’t care how many times I told you no. You want to drink me. You rolled over and now had me on top. You put three fingers inside of me & made me ride them while you sucked on my nipples. You wanted it to hurt. You wanted me to bite you, scratch you...cuss you out. After I came all over your hand I fell onto your chest. Weakly I said "I’m sleepy baby" U laid me on my side & covered me as I fell asleep. You had plans though. After a good 10 minutes you got in bed with me. You rolled me over onto my back and got between my legs. You slid your fingers between my pussy lips, I didn’t move. You nibbled on my nipples.....still nothing. You pushed yourself down my body, and put my legs around your neck & parted my pussy lips with your lips. You began to lick my clit fast as fuck, gripping my legs so I couldn’t run.

You were so into how delicious I was that you didn’t realize that I had woken up until you felt me gripping your hair and dragging my nails along your shoulder. You slurped & licked all over my clit, fuckin with my most sensitive spot. I began to shake, searching for anything to hold onto. "Baby wait! Please!" I screamed. You ignored me. I finally gripped the night stand after knockin over the lamp & unlit candles. You sucked my clit into your mouth so hard that I came violently.

Your mouth became full of warm, sweet delicious cum and you couldn’t help but swallow all of it. You continued to dip your tongue in & out of my pussy, in between sucking any cum or wetness out. It was all over your nose & lips. I laid there motionless, letting you feast on me, occasionally jerkin when you licked my clit. "U ok?" you said looking up from under the sheet. I whispered "no". You knew it wasn’t over.

You continued to eat my pussy sideways, placing yourself in a headlock with my legs, eating viciously, as if you were starving. I gripped your head one last time. Before passing out from the orgasms, my hands fell to my side; I let out 1 last moan & cum drizzled out of my pussy deliciously on your tongue. You lifted my legs from around your neck, laid the sheets over me & tucked me in. "I love u Mami" you whispered in my ear and fell asleep cuddling me from behind.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At December 17, 2010 at 12:50 PM , Blogger Lil_Miss_Resa said...

hahahaha no twin sweetie! lol my babe is one of a kind! <3

 
At December 17, 2010 at 4:22 PM , Blogger KiddRockstarr said...

i dont even know what to say ab this lol ...

 
At December 19, 2010 at 2:41 AM , Blogger nicole♥♥♥ said...

geez resa.....

 
At December 27, 2010 at 2:25 AM , Blogger Lil_Miss_Resa said...

@kidrockstarr hahahaha glad u liked it.
@nicole hahah u know me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home