Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas special

Being the owner of the store and the fact that it was Christmas Eve, I decided to close early.
It was 7:30pm and it had begun to flurry outside. The five blocks I had to walk home was not something I would condone but I enjoyed the wind whipping at my mocha colored cheeks.
I walked up the steps to my brownstone and entered. "Lisa!" I called out closing the door. The lights downstairs were off. Hmm, she's probably still at work, I thought. I took off my hat, scarf and gloves and walked to the kitchen.
After makin a cup of hot chocolate, I proceeded to the den, my heels clicking on the wood floor. I saw Lisa come up from the basement with a box in her hand. "Hey Lis," I called.
Lisa hadn't heard me come in and was a little suprised. She placed the box on the couch and walked over to me. "Hey baby," she said after placing a kiss on my lips. Her lips were so soft, I get lost in them just like her light grey eyes. "How was work," she asked.
"Slow, like i figured it would be," i said kissing her neck.
"Oh. Well hey, I've got something for you." Her smile seemed to brighten up the whole room.
"Oh, so that's what the box is for" I inquired.
Grinning she replied, "aha. Maybe."
She led me into the guest bedroom next to the den and sat me down. I realized she had the box in her hand. "So can i open it" I ask.
She whispered in my ear, "i'll be doing all the opening." My face must have had that quizzical look I use because she chuckled. She lifted my sweater over my head and then my shirt. They both fell to the floor. She kissed me with a hunger and passion that she hadn't before. She kissed a trail down my cheeks, to my neck then collarbone down to my breasts. She unclasped my bra and her hands made acquaintance with my breasts. She caressed them gently and started sucking on my right nipple. Her left hand started teasing my nipple while her tongue teased the right one. Then she switched. She made love to my breasts in a fashion like she or No other had ever before.
I swear i would've exploded from that alone. Suddenly, she stopped. I let out a low growl and she smirked. She lay me on my back and started sucking my lips. She would kiss me, suck my bottom then alternate to the top. I sucked her lower lip into my mouth and gently bit it while she drew it out. I bit down a little harder this time and was rewarded with a deep low moan from her. My hands pressed into her back pulling her closer.
Her hands naked their way down to my pants and unbuckled my belt and jeans. she straddled me still kissing and sucking while she eased my jeans and tights down. We finally got them off and her hands found their way back to my nipples. Her mouth and tongue soon replaced them. One hand placed behind my back to hold me while i arched and the other reached into the elastic off my panties. She ran her fingers over my mound and i moaned softly. She knew what i wanted and would surely give it to me. She eased my panties down exposing my treasure. She kissed a trail from my breasts to my navel to my mound and stopped. I was aching with anticipation by this point. She kissed my inner thighs and slowly took the kisses up to my center. Her fingers spread my lips open and she discovered my pearl. "mmm, somebody's wet," shesaid with a smile.
"please," i looked down at her pleading. She wasted No time. She dipped her tongue deep into my center and started tongue fucking me. I YELPED at the intensity in which she started to devour me. her thumb pressed on my clit in circles. Her tongue went up to flick my clit and she inserted two fingers in me. I was on my way to ecstasy and she knew it. She intertwined her fingers in me pushing in and out while her tongue bathed my clit. My breathing got heavier and i was moaning Loud not giving a Damn who heard. She inserted another finger and i went wild. "OH. GOD LISAAA! YESSS YESSS. OH DEAR GOD YES!" she had hit my gspot and she was sucking on my clit.
My body locked up and i started to explode. She placed her fingers in my mouth and her mouth on my pussy. Both of us lapping up up my juices.. Silly me thought she was done. She disrobed quickly and grabbed the box. I lay there staring up at her. She pulled out a strap and harnessed it on.
The dildos was thick and long. "baby.." she could hear uncertainty in my voice.
"its ok. I wont hurt you Jo." she got on top of me and slowly inserted the dildo. After she got a inch in she would pull out a little and go a little deeper. She got about 7in In and lay on top off me with all her weight allowing all 9 1/2in to get acquainted with my walls.
I swear if the neighbors didnt hear me scream. My walls contracted trying to get used to this feeling. The pain soon became pleasure. I wrapped my legs tightly around her back. She took initiative and started pumping into me, slowly at first. Soon i was moving my hips with her. Then she showed me the true meaning of No mercy. She pounded into me with a fierce passion that made me explode 3 times one after the other.
She ordered me to get on all fours and she took me from the back. I could hear and feel her slamming into my Ass cheeks with each thrust and grunt.She reached around and rubbed my clit with one hand and the other foundmy left breast. She started nibbling on my back."Right there baby! I shouted to her. She was hitting a spot and hitting it good. She held my hips and fucked me deeper than ecstasy that night."merryChristmas baby," kissed me. I grunted wrapping my arms around her.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 26, 2010 at 2:42 AM , Blogger nicole♥♥♥ said...

sexxxxy....merry christmas 2 yu!!!! lol geez

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home