Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Take Over PT. 1

I walked up behind her quietly as she sat in her chair watching what she said was a very important show. I pulled her hair & head back so her lips were facing upward, our eyes locked, & i leaned down to pull her lip into my mouth. I closed my eyes, drifting into her lips, as the tv became just an echo. I traced the lining of her lips with the tip of my tongue, deliciously taking all of her shock in. She reached up to grip my head in return, but met my hand instead. I held her hand in a way, letting her know not to touch, then proceeded to put my hand down on her lap. I stood there making out with her, something i normally would not do unless she provoked it. I grabbed down into her baggy jeans as she sat, & tugged at her boxers while i slurped her hungry mouth, knocking my tongue ring around inside, clacking it against her teeth every now and then. I quickly dug my tongue deeper into her throat, engulfing her lips inside of my mouth, sucking so loud that it sounded like i was fingering her....or eating her. I drug my finger nails from the rim of her boxers up abs & stopped at her sports bra. I Released her lips, wiped her under her bottom lip with my index, & walked away leaving her confused. I walked into the kitchen, making it a point to have my boots knock hard against the tile, and stood there, against the wall, finally exhaling, & smiling to myself as i rubbed my lips. "You're bad..." i said to myself before hearing her phone ring a few times & her answer out of breath & puzzled, "hey..whats up?" she said hesitantly....I peaked around the corner as she held her head. Her hat slightly lifted off her head from her holding the rim of it while attempting to listen & figure out what the fuck just happened. "Can....can i call you back? i need to uh....ima call u back aight?" she said, quickly ending the call, I disappeared around the corner quickly, and walked half way up the steps before she could turn her head to see if I was watching. "What the fu....wait....fuck no!" she said, getting up. I heard her jordans bang heavily against the floor as I swiftly floated up the stairs to our bedroom to undress quickly & put on one of her button ups. I knew i had some time because she had stopped in the hall way to think of how to approach the situation. I kept my black timb heels on, & slipped into her unbuttoned button up with nothing underneath but a bra, & panties. I lit a few candles, & stood there as she appeared before me. I blew out the match then licked my lips softly, tilted my head & smiled. "What's wrong with you?" i said, she walked up to me, stopping so she wasnt close enough to pull me to her, but close enough to touch. "What was that shit about?" she said kind of angry.
I walked to her, got next to her ear & softly whispered, "I wanted to kiss you", then licked her ear slightly. She shivered, then pushed me back, "Nah........nah what was that. That wasn't no kiss, you tongue fucked my mouth.". She opened the unbuttoned shirt, & looked my body up & down. I smiled, and she let the sides of the shirt go. "Damn...baby what's going on?" she said, stumbling backward. She was amazed. I had NEVER took control, mostly because she let me know that she ran this. She now knew her control was now compromised. "It's my turn to be in charge. No questions, no choices. You're mine, all night long" I said, walking toward her as her hands searched for the wall. "Ba....bab...baby I..." she tried to speak, but my lips pressed against hers as she stood against the wall. She stood in her jordans. I pulled her toward me as i walked backwards toward the bed, & sat down, crossing my legs. "Untie my boots" I said with authority. My legs were glowing. "Cinnamon honey" as she calls them. She rolled her fingertips down my legs 1 by 1 as she untied, & took off my boots, exposing my ankle socks. Her hands slowly began to drift further passed my knees, and she wasn't grasping the fact that I was in charge...THIS WAS MY TIME! "No!" i said slapping her hand, lifting her softly with my finger under her chin.
I wanted to make her feel exactly how I felt them nights when she'd go, & keep going til I begged. I wanted to please her so damn good, that everytime she saw me she'd get a flashback & know whats really good. I stood up, & unbuttoned her shirt, as she pushed the shirt off my shoulders. Kissing up her arms, dragging my wet tongue over her shoulder blade. "Mmmm" i said softly biting my lip, looking at her innocently. She began to lean in to devour my body, curve by curve. I wanted her to so badly, but I wanted to fuck her so good that her toes curled. I moved her hands from my hips, let the shirt fall from my body, & took her beater off. Just as she had it almost off of her head, I got on the bed, on my knees & kissed around her waist while unbuttoning & unzipping her jeans. I wanted no interruptions, so I quickly snatched her phone, & took the battery out. Took the cord out of the base of the house phone, & forced her jeans & boxers down. To my surprise, she was going to get me unexpectedly. Her strap folded out to a thick 7 1/2 inches, over a warm, creamy pussy that she was now shuffling to hide. "Wait....nah this ain't right. You're tryin to get me!" She said, pullin up her boxers & lookin at me as i licked my lips thinking of a way to make shit more "pleasurable". "Mmmm-no. Not even. I just want to make love to u tonight Daddy" i said, pullin her back to me by her boxers. She looked down at me as i lifted the strap making it seem as if i was going to suck it like it was actually attached to her body. But instead, i moved it up, & outta the way, & french kissed her wet, hard, warm pussy. I closed my eyes & felt as if we were having our first kiss. My tongue met her clit from different angels as I began to gve her the deed as she stood. She grabbed the back of my head, & held on. "Mmmm, fuck yes.....thats Daddy's girl" she said, slowly thrusting her clit into my mouth like it was her dick. Mentally, i began to pretend. I pretended her clit was infact something more than it was, & began to do things I didn't know i could, nor knew that I was ready to. I sucked her clit into my mouth fast, slurping it from side to side, her guarded "mmmhmm's" & mumbles quickly turned to sounds i hadn't heard from her before. She was moaning....She put both hands on my head & began to fuck my mouth hard, her body tensing up, sweat slowly forming & dripping from the small of her back. I drank from her, lovingly, hungrily. Before i knew it, the woman who would only grunt & shake 1 leg was moaning like a girl....not loud, not soft, but enough to make my pussy water like a fountain. I wanted more. I rubbed her thighs & pulled her on top of me after releasing her clit from my grasps. I made out with her so damn deep that I was lookin at myself from the outside as if the ceiling had a mirror. I wrapped my legs around her back, gripping her hard, grinding my pussy against hers. Digging my nails deep into her back. I wanted to allow her a moment to play, just to make her feel she regained control.

She began to attack my neck, which left me in a daze for a few moments. My eyes began to roll into the back of my head, biting my lip hard, panting. She was making love to my neck so damn good that i lost all feeling, it had been replaced by a sharp, painfully pleasurable sensation. I quickly regained my composure as i felt her hands drift between my thighs. "mmmm, fuck, stop." i said, rolling us over so that I now sat ontop. "What are you doin bae?" she said, biting her lip, looking up & rubbing my sides. I slid the strap inside of me while keeping my eyes locked on hers. I slowly slid down the thick strap & began to slow grind. grippin her shoulder with 1 hand, & holding her hand on my side with the other. I began to go faster once she closed her eyes & began to moan. I loved watching her being please. I then started to fuck her. I mean seriously ride so hard, deep & fast that she could do nothing but throw her head back, arch her back, & hold my hips. Gripping my ass from time to time & pounding me on it, i felt the vibration from the strap begin to set her off. "You better not cum yet" i said slapping my hand on her chest, throwing my head back & bouncing my ass up & down on her. The bed & headboard pounded into the wall like we were trying to hang a picture with a hammer. I loved making it squeak so i fucked hard. "Fuck...baby i cant! fuckkkk im cumming!" she said as if she was going to cry. "Cum then daddy" i said, pounding again so hard that my ass slapped against her thighs. She dug her nails into my hips & screamed my name as she came hard & good. I still rode...just alittle softer.

"Baby, ima tear that pussy up" she muttered. I laughed as my titties slapped against my chest, "is that a promise?" i said in return, lifting myself off the strap, I walked to the dresser, and told her to come here. I bent over, & bit my lip. "Like it this way?" i said smiling as she barely stood. "Yes" she said wanting to pounce on me, "then fuck me....NOW!" i instructed. I pulled her arm to me, & kept repeating to fuck me. She was unsure of what to do. I had never acted in such a way. We argued, once again something to piss her off. "I swear, you fuckin do this shit everytime. I aint letting you have total control over me. fuck that shit" she said, I turned around, got in her face & let her have it. "You are not my superior. dont fuckin tell me what to do. all you're fuckin worried about is fuckin tv!" i said, & pushed her forehead with my finger. Bad idea. "Dont fuckin do that shit to me ever again" she said, standing firm like she was going to hit me. "what you gonna do?" i said, pushing her once again. She turned to walk away, & i turned to leave the room. She quickly grabbed me from behind, pushed me against the dresser, bent me over & lifted my leg. Pushing the strap inside fast, & deep. I gripped the side of the dresser, bit my lip, & let out a loud "I'm sorry!". She was tearin it up, as she said. She leaned down on me, kissing my neck from behind, not losing pace of her stroke game. She began to pound it so hard that it felt sooooooo amazing! I wanted to cry from how good she felt. She reached around & began to rub my clit. Tables had turned. She continued to work her hips, throwing her whole body into me it seemed, & i was having the best orgasm, period. I screamed out "Fuck Daddy this pussy is yours!!!!!" as it passed thru my body. I knew then, that this was going to be a challenge. Baby girl, does not, back, down!
[to be continued]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home