Sunday, January 2, 2011

M.TH.WED.FRI.TUE.SAT. (NO SEX IN THIS BTW)

I spun my chair around to look at her. "are you sleeping?" i nearly shout. She nods and says she is tired. I lead her on the bed to sit and lay her in my arms. She's laying in between my legs watching television while i run my fingers through her braids which i jus finished.
Somehow we end up with her on top of me. I look at her with pleading eyes. She's tempting and teasing me. I hadn't seen her in 6 whole days and all i was asking, well begging for, was a kiss. She really knew how to make me want it.
She brought her lips within cm to mine so we were breathing the same breathe and spoke. I lift my head to kiss her and she leans up.
I finally get Wat i want. I kiss her softly. She begins to suck my bottom lip softly as if not trying to hurt me. That is her favorite of my lips. We switch with me sucking her bottom lip and she my top. I could get lost in anything she does.
Surprisingly, she didnt break away from this make out session like she normally does. I turn us so i am on top and she protests. "how did you manage to get on top? She asks. I kiss her while flipping over onto my back.
Kissing she presses her body into me and i wrap my leg in between hers. Nearly 30 min later, we come up for air. She rests her forehead on mine and states "sex is going to be amazing." i smile & bite my lip. "only you," as i lean up to kiss her again this time my hands traveling under her t-shirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home