Wednesday, December 29, 2010

“Intoxicating” - Book Excerpt

“Intoxicating”

I found myself having thoughts of her in my bed. Her having her arms move to the beat of my drum. She made my heart race and my pussy throb every time she picked up her stick to play. I sat silently, almost as if those around me could hear my thoughts.
I prayed that these thoughts would vanish from my mind and I could return to the Kingdom that the Preacher talks about. I asked myself time and time again, how I could have such thoughts about the woman who plays the church drums. I each time I had no answer. I want to clap my hands and rejoice in the music which is for praise and worship but the moment I lift my head, I can’t help but to allow my eyes to watch her.
As her locks flow around her slim build body, the movement from her arms hitting the drums vibrates down to her breast which move under the shirt. My legs clinch, my heart races, my pussy becomes tighter and wet. I bow my head in shame for lusting after her in church.
Finally, the song ends. I wipe my forehead with tissue from my handbag, wanting badly to get up and clean other areas of my body, but I remained seated. I listened to the Preacher give his thoughts on the selection of music and found myself lost in reflection of what my thoughts meant. I didn’t even notice her walk up to the row I was sitting on. I locked my eyes on her and found myself making plans for the life I would share with her. She made her way past the five people sitting in on the row and stopped at me.
“Sister, may I?” She said.
I quickly moved my handbag and bible case, so she could take her seat. I started at her until she was looked back at me just as intently. My heart felt as if it was being filled. I wanted to float on a cloud with her and her alone. Forever lost in the moment of unspoken words, with no fear or judgment.

by

C. Truth

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home