Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Speechless Taste-A Requested Blog

I washed my hands and took my seat at a table that was set for royalty. The need to satisfy my appetite for the substance of her had enticed me since the day I meet her seduction. I dreamed of devouring her in portions using utensils made of gold to experience the fascination of she. As she presented my plate my eyes watered and my mouth became dry. I picked up the golden glass to drink from her substance. The scent of her juice rushed through my nose and my taste buds began to beg for the pleasure of her taste. The rush of wetness on my tongue released an unknown feeling of hunger for her. I felt the need to demolish the feast she prepared for me on this plate made of fine china. I picked up the golden fork and began to nudge the food around my plate before sticking several pieces of it on my fork. The moments it took for the fork to reach my open mouth seemed as long as the 10 months I had known her. Finally, the taste of her meal was in my mouth and my taste buds began sucking every ingredient of her and falling in love with the collaboration of them all. Before I could count the time, my plate was clean and I was licking the last remaining streaks of her substance left on my plate. I sat back in my chair and allowed myself to enter the daze of amazement of eating the essence of she. I started to reflect on the words to describe such a sensational meal and all that came to mind was speechless taste. . .Her.

by

C. Truth

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home