Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What A Day by @KiddRockstarr

"Fuck ! Fuck this shit. Fuck love , feelings , hearts , & most of all FUCK THAT BITCH !" I vociferated boldly as I slammed the door. "What the fuck is wrong now !?" Kearra , my ex , said back with attitude. She knew it had something to do with my girlfriend because she was like my best friend (i guess) & she somehow just knew shit like that. "That stupid ass bitch on my fucking case again ! She always accusing me of stupid shit. She accuse me so damn much I'm startin to think she doing everything shes accusing ME of. Insecure bitch. I'm tired of this shit Ke , I'm done. I'm so fucking se --". She cut me off.. "Look look Charley honey , calm down. Breathe for a second. Ok ?" She sat me down in my favourite chair in her living room , propped my feet up , & began to massage my neck , shoulders , & temples. Releasing all of the tensity in my body & relaxing me she began to rub & play in my hair. Damn she knew just how to calm me down with saying the least amount of words. I felt like my body had melted in the chair , I felt so calm , peaceful , & motionless. I don't even question how she always knew what to do.


Kearra , still standing behind me , bent over & kissed the side of my face. "Hold on , Im gonna be right back. Don't take your ass anywhere !" She knew I wasn't going anywhere....She came back with tacos for me. I went over her house every day after work before I went home so she had started making me something to eat almost every day. We sat , ate tacos , & conversed about the situation & some other different things for a while then we cleaned our dishes.


I went to sit back down & watch television while Ke finished up. It got quiet & I didn't hear anything. "Ke. Kearra ! What you doing ?" No response. I started to look around , still sitting. I then looked up & saw Ke standing over me. "Fuck girl ! The fuck is wrong with you !?" I said in a bit of a loud voice. She laughed. "Shhhh , punkass. hahaha" "That shit was not --" She cut me off by putting her finger on my lips. "You gon stop cuttin me off tho." I said real fast. "Shut the fuck up" she commanded. "Bossy." I mumbled. "Didn't I say shut the fuck up ?" I found it so cute the way she always tried to demand me to do what she wanted.


Ke came in front of me , face to face she sat on my lap. She kissed me. But it takes two to kiss. I missed her lips. I missed her. She kissed me again , lips , neck , forehead. I sat up so she could take my shirt off. She pushed me back & started to kiss on my stomach. She licked from my stomach all the way up to my lip....then she bit my bottom lip ..gently.


She took off my bra. She put one boob in her mouth & the other she had in her hand squeezing & massaging. Then she put both of them in her mouth. Mmmm. The feeling of her lips & tongue on my body was just .....too much for words perhaps. The way she handled my body , no one else ever did. No one else ever made me feel the way she did.


She stood me up & unbuttoned my pants. She paused .."one moment please." Where was she going ? I'm sitting here in my boyshorts & nothing else. Wet. Fiending. Shes like a drug.... She comes back with her strap. Condom on. Play it safe. She was naked & had her strap on & was beating it in her hand. Her caramel coated skin. Her perfectly sculpted body. Nice round ass w a set of boobs to match. Hair midway to her back. -sighs- . God had me in mind while he was making her. I just know it.

She motioned for me to come over. "Venir aquí bebé." ..Damn I loved when she did that shit ! She pointed to my boyshorts & gave me a look like "off". So i slid them off & threw them. Ke said to me "face down ass up , we dont know missionary , missionary is no good." As I'm assuming the position she slaps my ass & says under her breath "Ima beat that shit up". I giggled. She wasn't lying tho. Tongue , fingers , strap. I know I had came twice before she finished. The sounds of her fingers & strap beating against my pussy & my screaming & moaning had formed into a song cry. She liked those sounds. They pleased her. They made her go harder. She was beating my pussy up. In every position NOT known. We made our own. & damn if they didn't wear me out while pleasing my body all at once.


She was caressing my body , biting me & I was scratching her up , pulling her hair as she went down on me. Grinding my pussy against her face to let her know I wanted her tongue ALL the way in me. She had a long ass tongue & she knew how to work it. She was playing with me & she knew I wanted more.
She finally gave me what I wanted. She came back up & kissed me. Mmm. I tasted good. But I wanted her pussy on my taste buds. She was my drug & I was addicted. I haven't had her in a LONG time. But once an addict always an addict. Right when I was about to speak she put her strap back in me. She started slow. She got faster. Deeper. Harder. My eyes shut , my moans got louder. "Ke ! I'm finna bust ! Fuck !" My body tensed & next thing I know ....My yummy juices were all over her strap , dripping down my thighs. She licked up my thighs to assure there was nothing left. Then she came up & put her strap in my mouth. I tried to touch her pussy but she pushed my hand back. "uh uhh. no no." she said. Damn.



My phone was lying on the floor beside us. It started ringing .....It was Monica. My girlfriend. I pushed my phone away. "Mo huh ?" Ke said laughing. "Yeah." I said said in a depressed like voice. "Charley." "Yeah ?" "How about you go home , you & Mo talk it out. See how it goes & --" I cut her off this time "But I'm tired of "talking it out" all the time. She always says she hears me but I know she isn't listening" "Just go. Ok ? Talk to her. Hold her. Kiss her. Ask her why shes always assuming" "-sighs- ok Ke. I'll try. I hope we can talk without arguing tonight". Ke smiled & kissed me. "Now get your clothes & get your ass out my house & go home. You'll have a better day tmrw. I promise. See you after you get off ..........Love you" "I love you too".


On my way home all I could think was "Damn what the fuck just happened ? What a day."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home