Monday, May 16, 2011

Nina @Prettiboi_Dreux


“Nina, can we go already? We’ve been in this mall for 5 hours already and you’ve been in every store. If you haven’t found an outfit by now, then you just aren’t going to the New Year’s party.” I said with half irritation and half boredom.

“Whatever, Sky. You know I can’t be caught slipping when I step out”

“Yea, yea, yea. Just hurry your ass up already.”

“Don’t rush me. I have to be on point tonight and turn some heads for the New Year. I need some new entertainment in 2011.”

If she wasn’t my best friend of 20 years, I would have left her ass in the mall and not thought twice, but she was and here I sat with bags of stuff for what she said was for tonight. With all these bags, I’m not sure if she knew this wasn’t a weekend celebration.

I watched as she tried on outfit after outfit. Everything fit her perfectly, but she couldn’t settle on just one dress. I was beyond tired and ready to go. I got up and went looking around the store for something that she hadn’t already tried on. Rack after rack I looked threw until my eye caught this black and silver dress. It was simple, but eye catching.

“Here, try this on.” I said as I practically shoved it in her hands.

“What is th-?”

“Just try the dress on Nina, dang.” I say in total frustration.

“Okay, okay…sheesh. Calm your ass down” she replies as she retreats to the dressing room.

A couple minutes later, I hear my name.

“So, what do you think, Sky?”

I look up to find that dress wrapped around every curve she possessed oh so snuggly.  She looked absolutely beautiful. My mouth was hanging on the floor.

“Well, are you going to say anything?” she asked, bringing me back to reality.

“You look ….you look beautiful, Nina” I managed to say.

Damn, the way she looked in that dress took my breath away.

“So, you think I should get one?” she asked.

“Yes, that has your name written all over it.” I replied.

“Alright, now I have to find some pumps and accessories and we can go” she said.

After seeing her in that dress, I didn’t care what we did.
Nina Love. Funny her last name was love because that’s what I was. In love with her. I had been since we were in high school. Now here we were 26 and 24 years old and still best friends, yet she didn’t have a clue that I was feigning for her in the worst way.

She was the sexiest woman alive in my eyes. I’m not talking about the superficial runway model or video bunny sexy. No, she was just my type.  Cute, girl-next-door appearance, with the touch of a city girl. She was 5’2, 135, mocha cinnamon complexion, mid shoulder length hair, with the most intoxicating eyes you’ve ever seen.  When she looked at me, it sent chills thru my body.  I loved it. I loved her.

An hour later and we were finally on our way to home to get ready for the night.

“I’ll pick you up around 10:45. Tell Roxy and JR to meet us there at 11:15. Kai, said she’ll be there waiting for us.” I said as I dropped Nina off at her condo Midtown. I popped in Pink Friday as I made my way to my loft in Lil 5 Pts.

Two hours later, I’m dressed in my New Year’s Eve outfit. Light grey cardigan, lavender button down, yellow and lavender polka dot bowtie, charcoal slacks, and some bad ass combat boots from Aldo. Fresh hair cut and my pores oozing Issey Miyake.  BOSS. I check myself in the mirror again and grab my keys and leather jacket and head out the door to pick up Nina to get the festivities started.

“I’ll be pulling up in five minutes. BE READY.” The text I sent read as I got off the exit.

10 minutes later.

“Hey babe, I’m outside.” I say to her as I hear her answer her phone.

“Okay, I’ll be down in a few.” She responds.

15 minutes later.

What is the woman doing? I told her to be ready when I got here. She knows I hate waiting for when we have somewhere to be.” I say to myself as I sat in the car listening to Kanye’s “All of the Lights”.
11:00 is what my watch read.

Man, I hope parking isn’t stupid dumb at the club. Hell the line too for that matter. I know she better hurry up, though.”

Just as those words left my lips, I looked up to see the baddest woman to grace my eyes. Nina had done it again…left me speechless. She was gorgeous.  She had put her hair in loose curls all over, that smoky effect on her eyes to make them pop, and some fierce silver 4 inch stilettos to match her dress. Yea, that dress. The dress that hugged every curve on her body so damn right. I loved how it stopped mid thigh, giving you an eyeful of those juicy thighs and the way it pushed her breasts up and together, giving her enough cleavage to make your granddad’s dick hard.

I got out the car to open the car door for her, nearly tripping from staring so hard.

“You alright, Sky?” she asked as I caught myself from falling.

“Yea, I just slipped on the gravel. That’s all.” I responded. “You look amazing, babe. Like seriously.”

“Well, you know...What can I say?” she said cockily. “Naw, seriously, thank you. I hope I meet someone tonight and I hope I don’t run into Kat crazy ass. I’m trying to bring in my new year with no drama and without her bi-polar personalities.”

“Don’t worry babygirl. Tonight will be the time of our lives. Believe that.” I said as I drove off in the direction of the club.
“10 seconds to 2011” DJ Dimples said on the mic to all the party-goers.

“10…9...8...7...6...5…4…3…2…1!! Happy New Year!!” the crowd screamed.
Confetti and balloons fell from the ceiling and women all around hugged and kissed. I hugged Nina and kissed her on her forehead.  “We made it, babe. I love you.” I told her.

“I love you too.” She responded.

I hugged and kissed the rest of the crew and told them I was going to find some more of my friends and I’ll be back. I partied and danced with my other friends for the next hour and headed to the restroom. As I stood at the sink washing my hands, I heard some commotion outside the restroom and it sounded like Nina and Roxy’s voice. I dried my hands off and went to investigate. As, I walked out the door, I see Roxy standing between Nina and Kat.

“Just leave her alone, Kat. You’re crazy and she doesn’t want anything to do with you. You threatened her life and that was the last straw. Enough is enough. “Roxy screamed.

“Fuck that. She going home with me tonight like we originally planned. I’m not leaving without her.” Kat said as she reached to push Roxy out the way.

“Slow your roll, homie. “ I said as I pushed Kat against a wall.

“Nina, isn’t going anywhere with you as long as I am here. So, chill the fuck out and go find some broad to put up with your shit. There’s plenty here to choose from.”

“Let me go. I don’t care what you are saying; Nina’s coming home with me tonight. “She said as she struggled to get a loose from my grip.

“I’m not going to argue with you, but you heard what I said and I dare you to go against my word. I’ve been itching to whoop your ass, but Nina felt sorry for your condition and told me not to, but I gives two fucks about it and will lay you out right here if you even so much as look her way. And let that be my first promise of 2011.” I said with venom in my voice. “So, I suggest you walk the opposite direction when I let you go. Got that?”

“Yea, man, whatever.” She said thru her teeth as I let her go.

We watched as she walked off in the thick of the crowded club.

“Ya’ll okay?” I asked the girls.

“Yea, we’re cool. “ They said.

“You sure you’re okay?” I asked Nina.

“Yea, she just kind of messed my mood up a little.”

“Come on, let’s go to the bar and get some drinks. If you want to leave, just let me know and we’ll bounce.”  I tell her as we headed to the bar.

Two hours later, and we are dead tired after having the time of our life. The party was still jumping, but I noticed Nina’s actions started to slow, indicating that it was about that time.

“You ready to go, babe?” I ask her.

“Yea, I think I am. My feet are tired and I’m ready to take a long hot shower and get in my bed to relax. Are you ready? We can stay longer if you want to still hang.”

“Naw, I’m good.  We can bounce.”

“Aight, coo. Let’s tell the gang we’re headed home then.” She said.

We exchanged hugs and kisses to the crew and left the club.

“You want to stop at Waffle House or something to get something to eat?” I ask as I get off her exit.

“Naw, I’m not really hungry. I’ll just fix something if I get hungry later.”

“Aight coo.” I say as we turn down her street.

“Ugh. I don’t have time for this shyt tonight.” I hear Nina say, breaking me from my brief moment in space.

“What is it? What’s wrong?” I ask with concern.

“That’s Kat’s car parked in my driveway. I can’t deal with this. I refuse.”

“Don’t worry about it. You can crash at my house.” I tell her as I drive pass her condo and make a right onto the next street to circle back around to the entrance.

“I just don’t understand why she won’t leave me alone. I sat and listened to her cry, then yell and scream at me for two hours and then she acted like nothing happened the next day. I told her whatever we had was over and I’ve been ignoring her calls and texts for a month now. Exactly how long does it take to sink in a person’s head that it’s over?” she rambled.

I listened to her spill her guts the entire ride to my house. It angered me to see her so distraught over someone who was never worth her time in the first place.  I felt like sometimes women played on her weakness: kindness and ran with it. I hated that. I wanted to protect her from all these wanna be pimps, players, and nut jobs, but I had to let her live her life. She had already been through a lot, but each day I see her growing stronger and stronger. I wanted to be her Superman, but I understood that she was becoming her own Superwoman.

We pulled up to my loft and prepared to get settled in the house.

“You can stay in your usual room. I’m about to fix me an omelet. You sure you don’t want anything to eat?” I ask.

“No, I’m fine. I’m about to take a hot shower and relieve some of this tension.” She replied.

“Aight, just holler if you need me.”

“Okay.”

I watched as she walked slowly into the room to shower. She was in her feelings and it hurt me so bad. I wish I could just wash all the pain away. She deserved to be treated like the Queen she was. I got all the ingredients out to cook, but my mind was elsewhere.  I wanted her. I wanted to go tell her exactly how I felt about her. I couldn’t wait any longer. I just couldn’t sit back and watch her get hurt by some other selfish fool. Fuck it. It was now or never.

I walked to the guest bedroom and headed straight for the bathroom.  I opened the door to the bathroom and was stopped in my tracks at the silhouette in front of me. The way the steam made her shadow in the shower did something to stir the lustful beast inside me. I started to strip off my clothes as I watched her slow movements of bathing herself. I killed off the last sock and opened the shower door. She jumped.

“Sky, what are you doi-?” she started to ask.

“Shh…please don’t speak.” I whispered.

“But.” Was the only thing she managed to get out before I kissed her.

Every motion that I’ve ever had for her came out in that kiss. I slowly made love to her mouth and slow fucked her tongue with mine.  She wrapped her hands around my neck and caressed my head as I pulled her closer. Electricity shot thru my body as our bodies touched. My head was swimming but I had to break the kiss.

“I want you. You need me right now. Can I have you?” I whispered as I looked her in her eyes.

She shook her head yes.

At that moment, I began to kiss and lick the water off her neck. Gently, biting her as I squeezed her breasts. She gasped and released a soft moan.  I trailed my tongue down her neck. The further I ventured with my tongue, the further south my hands went. I placed kisses on her breasts, as I lightly brushed my fingers over her sweet valley. I can already feel her pulsating beneath my fingers. That excites me. Flicking my tongue over her nipple, I engulf my mouth over it. A low moan escapes from deep within her. I slowly began to suck on her nipple like only a newborn could. Back and forth, back and forth my fingers stroke her clit as her body responds and matches my rhythm. Gradually increasing my speed, I suck harder on her nipple as I rolled the other between my fingers.

“Mmmm, Sky, baby. Please don’t stop. Please.” she says in between moans.

My response is slipping my fingers deep inside her love tunnel.

*gasps* “Sky!!  MMMmmmm. Oh baby. Deeper!” she screams.

I go deeper and massage her clit with my thumb. My sexual hunger is raging as I suck and pull her nipples with my teeth. Deeper and deeper, faster and faster my fingers work.

“Oh shyt, Sky. I’m going to cum! Yes, baby, yes!!” was all she managed to say as he body began to convulse. I dropped to my knees and lifted her leg and began a massive licking to her pussy. The contact of my tongue must have sent a wave of electricity through her body, because she started to climax again.  I tongue fucked her and swallowed every last drop of her sweet juice. I was in heaven, but far from causing hell on her body.

I picked her up and carried her to the guest bed. I’m glad I decided to keep the heat on when we left for the club because I didn’t have time to dry her off. I immediately flipped her over on her stomach, pulled her up on her knees, and spread her ass cheeks. I licked her from the roota to the toota as us Southerners would say. I circled my tongue around her ass and caressed her clit with my fingers. She started to rock and moan to my rhythm.  I made my tongue as hard as a rock and slowly fuqqed her ass and love tunnel.

“Shyt, that feels so fucking good.” She moaned as she threw her ass back on me.

“Yes, baby! Fuck my ass. Fuck my pussy!”

Harder and faster I drove my tongue in her ass and delivered the same treatment to her hot box.

“Fuck, Sky, I need you inside me! I need you to fill my insides with your dyck, baby. Now, baby, now!” she screamed as she bucked wildly on my tongue.

Sweet music to my ears.

I practically ran to my room to get my strap. I swear it took me 3 secs to get strapped up. Record time. I walked back into the room to find Nina lying on her back fingering herself and alternatively licking her fingers. That made my clit jump like a kid on a trampoline.  I crawled between her legs wanting to lick up her juices, but she stopped me.

“This is my time to take control.” She said as she flipped me over onto my back.

“I want to ride you and look deep into your eyes as you enter me over and over, going deeper and deeper. I’m in control now, just enjoy the ride.” She said as she straddled me.

I watched as she eased my dyck inside her. Seeing it disappear and her eyes roll to the back of her head made my clit thump harder than it already was.

“Ooooo” she said letting out a throaty moan. “Mmmm.”

She sat straddling me with all 8 inches of me inside her, allowing herself to adjust to the size. I looked up at her, just watching her every move. She was absolutely beautiful. I watched as she slowly began to slide up and down my dick. The way she rotated her hips and rode me was simply hypnotizing. She rode me like a pro. Like I was her prized show horse and she was trying to win first prize. She held my hands down, bouncing up and down. Kissing me all over my face and neck, whispering taunts in my eye to challenge me. I responded to her taught by thrusting deep inside her as she slid back down. We crashed into each other over and over until she released my arms.  She was riding me with a vengeance and I wanted her to cum. I needed her to cum. I wrapped my hands around her neck and squeezed as I thrust deeper and harder into her. 10 secs later her body went stiff and she started to scream.

“Fuck, Sky!! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ohhhhh myyyyyyyy gaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwdddddd!!!” she screamed as her body jerked in convulsions. I thrust into her one last time as I watched her body shake on top of me. Finally, she collapsed on top of me, struggling to catch her breath, but I wasn’t satisfied yet.

I slid out of her and rolled from under her. She lay face down in the bed. I smacked her ass and watched it jiggle. I leaned down and began to bite her neck and run my tongue up and down her back. She squirmed and moaned. I squeezed her ass cheeks and leaned down to suck and bite them. That made her tuck her legs under herself. She knew what was next. I slid between her legs and spread her ass. I slide my dyck up and down her slit to coat it with her juices, occasionally rubbing the head on her clit.

“Please don’t tease me. I want you inside me.” She pleaded.

“How bad you want me? Tell me.”

“I never knew it could be this good. Fuck me, daddy, and fuck me good” she cried out.

She knew calling me “Daddy” drove me crazy. I slid all the way into her slowly and pulled out to the tip. I repeated this motion over and over until she couldn’t take it anymore.

“Daddy, fuck me. Don’t tease me.” She whimpered.

I got into a rhythm and gave her long deep strokes. She matched each stroke and we created the perfect silhouette on the wall. The whole scene was intoxicating and I was drunk off the taste of her left on my tongue, the moans and the smacking of our skin meeting, and the sex scent that filled the air. I lost all formal control and allowed the sexual beast in me to take control. I grabbed her hips and went deeper and deeper inside her, as I increased speed.

“Yes, daddy. Like that. Oh shyt. Fuck, daddy, I can feel you in my stomach. Harder baby.” She yelled.

Happy to oblige her orders, I wrapped her hair around my hand and pulled it as I thrust harder and harder into her pussy.

“Oh, shyt you gonna make me cum, Sky!”

“Cum for me, baby. Cum all over my dyck.Shyt, you are so fucking wet.”

“Fuck me, daddy! Fuck me, daddy! Fuck me, daddy!”

I released her hair from my grips and grabbed her hips and pounded her pussy relentlessly. I’m sure her pussy would be hurting tomorrow, but it was all worth it.

“Daddy, I’m coming!!!” was the last thing she said before she let out this high pitch scream and her body went into wild spasms. Three strokes later and I was cumin, too. We both collapsed on the bed and I slowly rolled on the side of her, head spinning and mouth hella dry. I laid there for a minute and she looked at me and said “There’s one more thing I want to do before we pass out.”

She slid between my legs, took my strap in her hand and began to suck the head. She licked and sucked my dyck like a lollipop and as I was watching her in awe, slid two fingers in my pussy and slowly stroked. Her strokes matched those of hers sucking my dyck. I was losing my mind. I don’t know whether it was from her fingering me or watching her suck me off, but I was fastly approaching a major nut. Just when I was about to tell her to go faster, she deep throated my dick and I lost it.

“Nnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!” was all I managed to say as the orgasm sent me into seizure like spasms.

A few minutes passed and my breathing had finally returned to normal. She crawled back up to me and lay on my chest. A few minutes of passed with nothing but the sound of us breathing.

“I love you.” Nina whispered and with that we fell into a deep sleep in each other’s arms.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home