Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tip of My Tongue by @KiddRockstarr

She stay on the tip of my tongue. In the morning , in the evening , she loves it when I eat it. It's all mine. I own that pussy. All mine. I OWNS that pussy. She stay fly , heels high. Pussy tight , game right. I call her Mysterii , her pussy got flavours. Taste right , ooo I savours. She stay on the tip of my tongue. New positions , switch it up. She sit it down , I eat it up. She drip drips , I clean it up , I lick it up. Her yummy juices. Her yummy pussy. Damn. Is there a price on it ? Price tags ? Louis bags , Gucci frames ? Haha mmm. Taste buds tingling. Whether she's here or she's there , she's always on my tongue. I got a taste for her like my favourite wine , I be needing her like dinner time. She stay on the tip of my tongue , she don't ever wanna leave. I drink her up , she scream "mami please !" She stay on my mind , the only thing I think about. When shes on my tongue , I lose my mind. What the fuck ? Is this shit right ? She stay on the tip of my tongue. She ain't never had it like I do it. Not to brag , but I does it well. She's back for more cuz I does it well. Scream my name. I makes her yell ! That's my girl , that's my baby & well .....She stays on the tip of my tongue...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At January 28, 2011 at 12:16 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

hell yeah Ladi is slick with the tongue flow. Props

 
At January 28, 2011 at 3:38 AM , Blogger KiddRockstarr said...

thank you my dear ! <3 ...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home