Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Im goin EEEEN - @PHOENIXSTAR9

IM GOIN EEEEEEN
She stands in front of me..
Tall white tee on..
lace underneath
her body..
appears to be made out of cocoa.. i bring my face closer
my lips meet her navel...
as my hands rest on her hips
and move slowly to her lower back..
i kiss lightly from left to right
lowering my head..
bringin her closer as she places her hands on the back of my head... guiding me



to the top of her lace panties.. i kiss along the top... and slowly lick around her inner thighs...

i kiss on the only thing keeping me from her complete wetness .. the fabric in between her love and my lips.. i kiss slowly with slight pressure..
then i pull.. the lace to the side slightly..


my mind is .. sleeping so to be continued

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home