Thursday, May 26, 2011

Display.... @QCB

It's Friday, and I see it as just another day in the week, but I definitely need a break. I headed down to the Salon to get my hair, nails, & feet done; I figured maybe that would take my mind off of things. Even though I looked like a major train wreck in the face of my emotions, I was dancing like a kid fresh out of school for the summer on the inside; I knew I was getting ready to go on a date with a good friend of mine.

We've been friends for quite some time now, and we never really talked about the idea of us being more, but I've always felt like there was something more there. I didn't know if she was just waiting on me to make a move, or if she just wasn't interested, but today I want to test the waters and find out for myself. My phone alerted me that I had a new text, and of course it's from my friend saying that she'll be on her way to get me in 3 hrs. My heart could have jumped out of my chest, I was so excited. We had so many things to catch up on, so much to talk about, and I simply couldn't wait to see her. After I finish getting everything done, I head back to my apartment to find the perfect outfit, so I could take a shower and proceed getting ready. Her favorite colors are red & black, and so are mine, so I found the perfect little red & black number; A red middle-sleeve button down, with a charcoal-gray pencil skirt & my black 6' peep-toe Louboutins. I grew anxious as the time started to wind down. I kept questioning myself, "Is this outfit ok? I wonder what would she think when she sees me in this?", and then the doorbell rang. I guess I can't worry about a wardrobe change anymore, cause she's here now huh? I don't know why I was freaking out so bad, maybe I really do care about her as more than a friend, but what am I so afraid of? I opened the door with the biggest smile on my face, greeted her, then gave her the biggest hug. "Damn, what's that all about?", she asked. "What ever so do you mean? I'm just happy to see my friend, that's all", I said. She asked me was I ready to leave, "of course" I said; I couldn't WAIT to get my date started with her.


After I hugged her, I couldn't get the smell of her off of my mind. Her fragrance was almost euphoric, and it was making me crave her something serious. While she was driving us to the museum, I closed my eyes while relaxing in the passenger seat; This ride was very different than the others. How could her smell haunt me like this, while I'm riding with her in the same car? It's like I was wanting something to be right in my face, as if it were never there. I found myself thinking, hoping, wishing I could do any & everything possible with her. I wanted to play out her wildest dreams, relive and reinvent forgotten fantasies & make them our own. I wanted to be everything she wanted her wildest love to be, and more. I wanted to touch her, in ways she'd never imagine being touched. I wanted to kiss her lips, and make her feel things she'd never imagine feeling; I wanted the excitement, rushing from my lips, to make her drip. Is it normal to want all of that for my friend, but with me included? After I snapped back into reality for a minute, I saw her eyes on me as we were parked at the museum. "What?", I said. "You were totally in another world the entire drive here, what's up girl?", she asked. "Nothing.. are you ready to go in?", I asked. "Of course", she said. She got out, came over to my side, and opened my door. As I stepped foot outside of the car, I sized her up from head to toe. She looked good, she smelled delicious, her personality is everything I want in a woman, we're different..yet the same; I'm afraid of ruining our friendship, because I treasure it so much, but I have to see if there's more between us; I'd be a fool not to.


We lock our arms, share a laugh talking about old times, and walk into the art museum. As we walked through, we both subconsciously started holding hands. Laughing and having a good time, she pulled my hand towards her mouth so she could give it a kiss; She was always so polite, and I always loved that about her. After she kissed my hand, we caught ourselves staring into each other eyes, longer than a minute. I immediately blushed, and turned my head. "You're so cute when you do that, you know it?", she said. "What are you talking about?", I asked. "Every time I look at you, you smile then turn your head. Are you afraid to look me in my eyes?", she asked. "You make me nervous. You have no idea how I feel about you", I said. "Then stop being so secretive, and tell me how you feel about me", she said. I told her everything I imagined about us, everything I hoped for, and everything I wanted us to be; Even the things I was thinking about her on the way to the museum. She placed her fingers on my chin, and turned my face toward hers, then she kissed me. "You have no idea how long I've waited to do this", she said. I kissed her even deeper, "But, would you feel out of place if I told you .. right now.. I wanted more?", I asked. She asked, "What do you have in mind baby?". I kissed her again, grabbed her hand, and guided her. I kept walking until I found an empty display bar, in an area with light-to-no traffic. I sat her down, kissed her, then turned around so I could pull my panties off & hand them to her. "Damn, like that?", she said. "Yea, exactly like that", I said after biting my lip. I unbuttoned my top, and hiked my skirt up a little, and climbed on top of her. "Is this everything you wanted?", I asked. "I also want more", she said. Before I could ask another question, she placed her finger over my lips & shooshed me.


We began to kiss, the kiss was so deep & passionate that I felt my love coming down. I didn't want to hold back with her anymore, I wanted to give it and I wanted her to get it all. Her kiss was everything I imagined it to be, deep & love-filled. She ran her fingers through my hair, and turned my neck sideways so she could tongue-kiss my flesh. Her other hand was running up my skirt, gripping intensely; I released a moan of solitude. She had no idea what type of hold she had on me, how bad I wanted this, how bad I NEEDED it. My body was simply crying out for her, she's everything I wanted & now I finally have her. I took her attention away from my neck for a few minutes, so I could kiss her again. During this kiss, I pulled back, so I could suck on her on bottom lip a little. I looked at her lips, and asked "Do you know what I want you to do right now?". She said, "What baby?". I leaned in closer, and whispered in her ear.."I want you to fuck me papi". She bit her lips & said .."DAMN, really...like that baby?". I started back kissing her, then I licked her lips.."Yes papi, every bit of that. Can you do that for me?". Without hesitation, she stood me up, then sat me down on the display bench.



She got on her knees, like Ceasar to Cleopatra, and placed my legs over her shoulders. She started to suck on my inner thighs, while she used her hands to palm my ass & her thumbs to spread my pussy lips open. I bit my lips as I watched her work. She saw first-hand, how my pussy was talking & breathing hard for her, I was every bit of ready for her to taste me. She let her tongue do a test run, before she really dived into me. She shoved her finger deep inside me, then allowed me to suck my own juice off of her finger. It turned her on, because she imagined me sucking my juice off of her strap as soon as she could get to it. She pushed the tip of her tongue against my clit & sucked slowly, I wanted to scream.. it felt so fucking good. She got to it! Pushing my legs apart behind my knees, she now has more leverage. "I should have told you how fat my pussy was", I said. "Its cool, I can handle anything.. watch me", she said. I kept my eyes on her, as she devoured me. She tongue-kissed my entire clit, and I loved watching her lick ever inch of me. She sucked me off in various speeds; fast, medium, and slow. Her wet tongue, felt so good against my already wet pussy. After sucking on my clit, she slid her mouth down so she could fuck me with her tongue. With her tongue shoved deep inside, she slid two fingers inside of me. She worked my pussy over, I threw my head back and moaned out loudly for her. I said her name so loud, I wanted everyone in the museum to know it's her pussy & nobody else's. I yelled as if I wanted them to find where we were, to see our art. She kept ramming me with her tongue, I pulled my breast out & started rubbing my nipples. The deeper she fucked me with her tongue, the closer I was getting towards climaxing. As much as I enjoyed her eating my pussy, I wanted her to see me cum for her. I directed her face towards mine, and told her to keep ramming my pussy with her fingers. She did as I asked. "I want you to see mami cum for you", I said. She started working me harder and deeper. Her free hand was caressing me all over my body, mainly my nipples. She sat up on her knees, put her hand on my shoulder, and started stroking my g-spot. I was moaning & breathing so hard, my mind shut completely down. I couldn't process anything enough to properly answer her questions, so I answered her with moans. I felt a smile cross her face, she had to know I was getting extremely close to cuming. While she was stroking my g-spot, she ran her thumb in furious circles on my clit. "Cum for Daddy, baby..", she said. I replied with a simple head-nod, as I moaned. She moved to the side, but never lost her rhythm. My body started shaking violently, as I began to squirt. "Soy comino para usted papá", I'm cumin for you papa, had to tell her cause my baby didn't know a lick of Spanish. That last flick of my g-spot, made my body scream out for her. She watched me, as my body shook & my eyes rolled back, my lips parted & I screamed out in complete pleasure. My Babita wasn't expecting me to squirt, especially with such distance, so she watched in awe; As if she was star-struck.


She kept her fingers inside of me, and kissed me once more before we got ready to head back home. We shared my juices from her fingers, like licking the brownie bowl clean. Finally paying attention to our surroundings, we notice we had an audience. I scurry to fix my clothes, as if it mattered by now lol. We took our walk of shame, sneaking kisses & giggling with each other, as we left the museum. I can't wait to get back home with her, cause I'm surely not letting her go this time..

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home