Friday, May 27, 2011

Just leave pt. 2 by @MaccHowYuMacc_5

I entered the dark lit club after checking in with the bouncer and i headed straight to the bar. I needed someone or something to take my mind off of this Bullshit. I sat on one of the corner stools & motioned to the bartender. "give me your strongest drink," i yelled over the loud pop music playing.
"sure thing, sweets," she replied.
I looked around skimming the room. The club was filled with nothing but females. Hard studs, fems, and the in-betweens. Just the type of atmosphere i need, i thought to myself.
"thanks," i said. When i pulled out the money to pay her, she declined and said it was on the house. I smiled and thanked her again.
I gulped the drink, which was probably a mistake. It tasted like Guinness mixed with lime but way stronger...and with a touch of sweetness. I cringed at the after taste and the bartender laughed. "you should take it slow."
i looked at my glass. Surprisingly, it was half empty. "Nah, Jus fill me up how about?" i replied. And i took two more gulps. She smiled sweetly and went to refill my glass. When she brought it back, i downed it and thanked her. I decided i wanted to try the dance floor. I made my way to the center and started to dance. I let the beat of the hype flow through me. The females around me had started to watch me but i didnt care.
Another song came on and i couldn't believe it. "Love Faces" blasted through the speakers and i got even hyper.
Suddenly, i felt soft hands on my hips. I felt breasts press against my back and i leaned back into her. The night was starting to look up already.
As i grinded to the rhythm of the music, she wrapped her arms tighter around my midsection. Soon her rhythms matched my own and we moved as 1.
Either the liquor was getting to me or the way she grinded her pussy to my Ass was really turning me on. I turned so i was facing her and i was shocked.
What stood before me was the most perfect female in the world. Elliot Yamin's words came to mind. "God broke the mold when he made this one." i smiled to myself as i looked her up and down. I licked my lips. She wore a fitted white wife beater with her black sports bra underneath covering her b-cups, and cargo shorts. I felt her eyes on me so i looked up into the hazelest pair of pupils i had ever seen. I was at a loss for words. This light skin mixed beauty had me tongue tied and i knew she could tell. She was easily about 3 inches taller than my 5'8 frame. She leaned down to kiss me and i swear In those few seconds i had never been so anxious about anything.
When her lips touched mine, the electricity shot from my lips to my toes and settled at my pussy. It was a kiss filled with hunger, anticipation, lust and just deep desires. She kissed down my jaw line to my neck placing butterfly kisses in between. She kissed up to and nibbled on my ear lobe. She whispered softly and in such a heated breath of passion that i wouldn't have declined the offer. "Let's go to my place." i grabbed her hand and maneuvered through the crowd to the exit. I didn't notice the two pairs of eyes glaring at me as i did so.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home