Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Fruit @PHOENIXSTAR9

FRUIT
As i devour this fruit..
the flavor bursts..
as i take in the juice
greedily...
i taste..
the sweet
yet tangy
nectar..
the deeper i proceed
the more juice i feel running
down my chin..
and then
I'm in..
i have to pull back..
the skin..
to get.. to
the center..
then i enter..
My tongue in conjunction with my lips
enjoying the inside of the ambrosia..
as fast as I began
i feel the need to go slower...
Just as soon as I began
my oral ecstasy is over..

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At July 3, 2011 at 6:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn sis.... I haven't read any new poetry from you in a hot min but I had to come show a poet some love.. even if I don't belong over here lol.... this shit was hot and well written... I always enjoy some well written erotic... #WriteOrDie #iScribe

@MaseDaRula
A Ruler's Kingdom
http://dieselfromthad.wordpress.com

 
At August 29, 2011 at 9:25 AM , Blogger Vanessa said...

Damn...I want some "fruit" now...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home