Tuesday, June 7, 2011

TINGLIES - @PHOENIXSTAR9

TINGLIES =)
your voice is soothing
down to the bone
but its raining down
on my hormones
thoughts of what your lips
taste like
and the rest of your being
i know will taste right
as i hold your hips in place
your accent is capturing me
everytime you laugh
i feel it
i want it
i want to know..
what it takes
and do i have it
..
i want to bring you
to your checkpoint
your peak
even if we just speak
the plan is to make you leak
as i go
DEEP
TASTING
TEASING
PLEASING
FACING
YOU
Bringing u to climax in 3d
like we are in the imax
every time i wrap
my lips
around your pleasure principle
as we speak on Janet
i feel like we are on more

than the same planet
we are on the same mental

plane
and i just want to make you

cum again.. and again and

again

as you sing songs with words

you dont know
it doesnt matter what you say
just go slow

i can envision your Lips

moving
along my back
my libido on attack
as u sing songs
that turn me
on
what am i on
that makes me feel
this way..
i hate to be over the top
but i wanna be under you
i know its sudden
but all i can think about is
touching kissing rubbing

loving on you...
got me all tingly inside..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home