Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Your Body . @phoenixstar9


Never met a woman like you



Your lips were made for mine

I thnk I might just wife you

If you give me a moment of your time

One moment is all I need

Kiss me until I drop to my knees

In front of you..

All these women been sweating me

But all I really want is you

Kissing your body

& slowly slipping your jeans off

Placing my lips on your hips

To help u take some of the steam off

Got you with your back on the wall

U want it.

My mouth covering it all

U got it.

My tongue stays firm yet soft

Moving to the rhythm of your hips

Because I just want to get you off..

Your orgasm is reluctant ...

I'm skilled in the art of seduction

Hot enough to bring it to the point of eruption

Cover me with all that is you

And kiss it off my face before round 2



Posted via Blogaway

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At July 20, 2011 at 5:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Owwwwwww!!!!

 
At August 29, 2011 at 9:17 AM , Blogger Vanessa said...

Yessss!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home