Thursday, September 8, 2011

Can't Handle It (Pt.2)

I can’t handle it anymore.. My knees buckled as I dropped to the floor. “Come on baby, I know you can take more” were the words that escaped

as my attempt to run failed. Gripping my ankles ever so tightly, you pull me closer to you. Grasping my thighs & squeezing tight. I tried

with all of my might, to scoot back. Another failed attempt. both of our lips are now face to face, you lock your forearms around me

so there is no escape, as you dive in for a taste. What started out as a tease, turned into you devouring me Sliding your tongue, from front

to back, up.. and down.. side to side.. as your tongue twirls hard against my clit, I can’t handle it, my hips develop a mind of their own

as i let out a soft moan, and bite my upper lip, my hips swivel and swirl in the same rotation as your tongue. At the same time you move

ur arm from around my left leg, its damn near dead, but the right one is strong & still locked into position..

Sliding down my inner lips, ur middle finger eases inside of me..mmm..as your tongue and thumb go to work on my clit…shit..iCant handle it

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home