Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Can't Handle It (Pt.1)

Its so late & you’re just getting off of work you never cease to amaze me.. you’re never to tired to take care of home Startin at first base you ever so slightly place, your lips against mine, its about that time, I can feel it. My breathing gets heavier as you place your face on top of my breast`& with your tongue, begin to caress. I take a deep breath in as you bite me lightly, before you flick your tongue across my nipples MMm i swear i love it when you do that, you tilt your head back removing your dreads from your eyes. I glance at you just to catch a smirk. I know that devious look. Tonight. You’re in control all i can do is hold on for the ride. Literally. within the blink of an eye, you snatch me up, ready to fuck. No hesitation. Contemplation is out the window Pure Raw emotion.1 hand on my hip, the other right in my dip. As you spread my legs wider I’m almost inna split, here we are ready to hit Penetration has commenced & I’m convinced You’ve learned new tricks, I reach down & touch my clit As you smack my ass, my bermuda begins to clench. I feel my juices drip down my thighs, as you pick up the pace, pull my hair back & look into my face. There’s that look again with that sensual ass grin. You bite your bottom lip and as your lips part, you softly say “i know.. this pussy… is mine” I can’t take it anymore

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home