Monday, August 29, 2011

Insatiable...

its dark...
and my eyes are drawn...
to the flicker of a candle...
the wine has taken away my inhibitions...
and my hands begin to wander where i wish yours would...
my swollen clit pulses as my fingers slip over and around it...
every inch of me is drunk with the idea of you...
of your hands...
finding all my spots...
having their way...
my back arches impulsively...
at the thought of your weight on me...
your body heavy on mine...
i’m aching…
my pussy is crying…
each drip...
drop...
is my pussy...
mourning your absence...
come to me...
watch me...
devour myself at the thought of you...
then take me...
and use me...
feet…
legs…
pussy…
stomach…
breast…
arms…
hands…
mouth…
hair…
pull...
and probe…
lick...
and suck…
finger…
and fuck…
as you wish…
i know you know…
that im not afraid to beg...
to say your name…
just the way you like…
to make all the sounds…
that make you bite your lip...
and become vulgar...
to say the things that...
will cause you to thrust your tongue...
into my mouth...
angrily...
and kiss me...
as we grab at each other...
pushing our bodies closer...
pumping harder...
whimpering louder…
damn…
i just want you so bad...
im exhausted…
so tired of waiting…
no toy…
no touch that is my own…
can satisfy...
the insatiable...
desire...
i have for you.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home