Saturday, September 10, 2011

Can't Handle It (Pt.4)

I bite my lips & let out a soft moan of “Creme” You place your hands on the back of my thighs, slide down & grip my ass, slowly lifting me

up.. I glance down & your eyes lock with mine, u remove ur mouth from my inner sanctuary & lick me off of your face & said “Say it louder”

as your lips matched mine, softly, but louder..”Creme” escaped my mouth. As if that wasn’t enough to satisfy your urge you clenched your

mouth on my clit & slowly started to slide your index finger inside of my Bermuda, stroking in sync wit your tongue & my hips roll as your

name rolls off of my tongue “Creme, shit… oooo… mmmm…fuck… creme” yet your quench hasn’t been satisfied by my juices..

How do I know? Ur middle finger trailed behind your index & entered me..this time more roughly, your pace has quicken, my libido heightened

As i reach down to touch myself, you move my hand, claiming whats already yours… “Creme.. *pants* make… me Creme* I hear you pop…

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home