Monday, March 5, 2012

Occupy WallStreet (by Lolita Brigante) @lolitabrigante






I am here and so is she, not sure what she is up for tonight but that dress is saying what I want to hear. Her lips, painted red, haven't said anything more than "33rd n 7th" since we both jumped in this taxi that is suppose to take us to dinner. Traffic is telling me it'll be a while, and I don't mind, because her scent is turning me into a lioness and that doesn't happen often. I whisper in her ear, what would you do if I kissed you? She replied; try it and see! I did, we did...she kissed back, sucking her bottom lip while she ran her tongue across my top lip. She taste like everything I hoped and now my heart is beating faster and harder, I'm touching her thigh...she caressed my left nipple. Now the eye to eye contact is turning into a wordless conversation. I peek out the window to see if we are anywhere near our destination, not yet. I start rubbing her a lil higher till I can feel a panty line, her body jolts so I pause, but she is grinding my hand so I refuse to stop. I pull her toward me, we both face the window while she leans on me, with one leg on the floor and the other on the back seat. I was once paying attention to how long we had till we had to exit the taxi, but now her Wetness has my full attention. I wouldn't know if a earthquake hit right now. I'm rubbing it so soft, she starts to moan, but I keep the steady but soft motion...damn she wet, this is the part where I want to say "fuck dinner! I'm hungry now". I ask her if she needs me to stop...no answer...just moaning, and grinding...she wants me inside her. I want to be inside her....Im inside her...the moans are louder and the driver is looking nervous but wont dare look back. He wont dare ask a question...I bite down on her neck leaving Mac lip gloss in the crease of her neck, in, out, up down across her clit, then in, again...and again...and again...I feel her  body sucking on me, locking me in, I hold her open cause now she will try to deny herself the big finish, But I cant stop, not now, not with her clit getting stiffer and her insides leaking harder and her moans getting louder. This shaking is what I came for, the moans are what I live for and her climax is what makes it all worth it, worth it dammit...I love this. But we been here, was here 10 mins ago, meter running...pussy throbbing, and her, well she is smiling. I suck her love off my fingers to tease myself, for what may come later. She wobbles out the taxi, I laugh a proud laugh...and the night has just begun!




--- Lolita Brigante

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home