Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Orgasm Collector


Daydreaming about wet pussy 
in the midst of mocha colored thighs,
sounds of ecstasy as she invites me to dine,
or devour her succulent sighs
Slide my tongue inside,
deep, 
deep as I can go,
caressing her walls,
hitting her spot until I reach her soul…
I close my eyes & rejoice.
Open my eyes to chocolate mountains
with hershey kiss peaks,
 I must hike a trail created by my tongue
across her body to suckle at her teats...
Suck, massage, nibble, bite, lick, caress…
I spend equal time with each one
so the other doesn't get jealous.
Kisses her softly, nibble on bottom lip,
kisses ear,
along her neck,
grinds between hips.
The melody of her pleasure fills my ears.
Two fingers in,
checking her temperature,
she's hot & ready,
I buckle up for this adventure..
Run the tip along her lips
& watch her body rise to meet me,
she opens wide,
beckoning me inside,
I oblige sliding in balls deep.
Out & in, long firm strokes,
she dances to my rhythm,
accompanied by staccato breathing & deep bass moans...
I stroke she rides, headed 4 home
I love the sweetness of missionary,
face 2 face, chest 2 chest,
I can kiss her lips & suck on her breasts.
But sometimes... 
I just want 2 fuck.
Let's change places, 
me on the bottom, you on the top,
ride lil cow girl,
don't even think we are going to stop...
 any time soon.
Against the wall, on your knees.
Stroking that pussy, to your chorus of "please".
Ass in the air, head to the floor,
glass dick in her ass..
She's screaming for more.
Double penetration
has her speaking in tongues.
An out of body experience
as her orgasm comes..
She jumps over the cliff
into an orgasmic abyss,
floating on clouds of pure pleasure.
I pull out & wrap my lips around her clit...
Suck her off,
one last time,
don't want her orgasm to end,
I want to penetrate her mind.
Tongue swirls around & slides in.
Lips suck, I win
She blasts off once again,
muscles strain, hands clench,
she vocalizes her pleasure,
I'm satisfied
cuz I collected 5.
Just call me the orgasm collector.


Written by Phoenix Rising (@a_risingphoenix)  (c) 2011 

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home