Tuesday, June 5, 2012

nerves

u got a nerve to say you never to touch all my ,nerves, that spread in every direction making my clit erect . all you have to do is kiss the top of the spine, under my nape. See if my ass tingles. touch the skin softly under my arms...so my inner thighs can clench ..bite the inner thigh and see if my eyes roll back into my head as i anticipated your next move spreading ecstasy to all my nerves...travel around your world, my body, all night and explore the zones of love as we escape into another . Activate every nerve , even the ones you never thought to touch. Captivate me with your hands. Breathless I become . Spread my love and enter…touch the largest nerve exposed continuously making me weak. Exhales as I lose myself. Under the control of your touch. Nerves on top of nerves motion me to lay down on my back, position yourself causing 16000 nerve endings to merge… making it feel that much more intense. over and over we get lost in each others touch, kisses, eyes...she’s all mines to get lost in the moment. you’ve got a nerve never to say you haven’t touched all of my nerves

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home