Saturday, June 2, 2012

she cant

She cant possibly love the way I love. Think the way I think or even look as effortlessly as I do into the eyes of perfection. I cant keep the emotions hidden behind the walls of insecurities and doubt. Patients I hold in my hand , tightly bold up close to my heart like a fire fly as I child I didn’t want to let go. I need that mystery of almost letting go and peeking to see if its still in my hand. Her feelings are why I hold my patients. Will she open her wings and reveal her true beauty, reason and destiny. Am I written on the pattern she wears so proudly. Strut her wings I whisper , she’s priceless. Inclined to know her every move as the wind flows under and over her wings. Through life she goes so , so carelessly. As I watch from a distance the firefly fights to breathe fresh air. I wish not to kill the patients I have so I let it go along with my insecurities and doubt. I stop in front of her nervous not to hurt her I put my hand out and she accepts. She whispers love songs in my ear for what seems a lifetime. I enjoy the moment for what it is I left her go and watch her travel the winds. She cant possibly know what I know about her , love the way I love her or even see what I see when I look closely into the pattern of her wings …

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home