Sunday, July 15, 2012

Ms. Shannon


Ms. Shannon
There she was..5'8, long curly hair past her shoulders, dirty red complexion, light brown eyes, beautiful smile, and a vcut to die for; my Aerobics instructor Ms. Shannon. I promise I only signed up for this class to see her fine ass 4x's a week. "Suga" she called, would you mind staying after class? I have a technique that I would like for you to learn. I snapped out of my daze & blushed a little "Yes ma'am" was my response. She nodded & continued with class.

I'm all excited #NShit but reality settled in, what technique could she possibly wanna teach? Well I haven't really been paying attention so maybe she wants to go over it..shit, who cares, I don't mind. The 2 hour class ended, what seemed to be abruptly. Everyone is leaving so I go and grab my duffle. Ms. Shannon, you want to reschedule, since it’s getting late? No, she responded almost immediately. this'll be quick and quick it was, it took all of 3 mins for her to show me this breathing technique. "Lamaze?" I asked. She laughed "it'll come in handy"

So, I grabbed my duffle once more, but felt all sweaty so I asked "Ms. Shannon is it okay if before you lock up, I shower?" "Go ahead" I giggled at myself for even letting the thought cross my mind that Ms. Shannon kept me after class like a "naughty" school girl. I undressed and let the water run long enough to get a little past warm, but not too hot. As I stood under the shower head, allowing the water to soak my hair, I rubbed my Dove body wash until it got all soapy over me & began to hum. "She stays on the tip of my tongue." I hear another voice join in. I jumped and turned around.. It was Ms. Shannon.. She laughed "calm down, Its okay" "You scared the shit outta me Ms. Shannon!" She apologized & proceeded to turn on the shower next to mine. I tried not to make it obvious that I was looking at her but how could I not. Her towel dropped, and revealed her silky caramel breasts; they sat so nice, not too big, but not small at all. They complimented her physique. Her workout clothes hid the hips and thighs I thought she lacked, then that nice round perfectly fat ass. She giggled "Enjoying the view?" I instantly became flustered and turned away, stuttering and mumbling out apologies. "It's okay, really" she reassured me

I turned around to see that she'd come closer to me, "So, who stays on the tip of your tongue" She asked. All I could do was look up and stare, "Umm, Um" I managed to slip out. She ran her fingers through my hair, I exhaled & blinked. Her mouth was over mine she kissed me softly and slid her tongue, ever so slightly into mines. I let her. She kissed me like she knew me for years. This was all sweet and soft, but damn it. This is Ms. Shannon; I've wanted to taste this for months. I pushed her against the shower wall and she looked at me in surprise. "Can I?" I asked as if I didn't already know the answer, she nodded I kissed on her neck, but before I could do anything else, she flipped around and had me on the wall. Caressing my breast with 1 hand and sucking on the other. Ms. Shannon was a freak. Her other hand slid between my thighs. and made its way between my lips.

My breathing got heavier as she twirled my clit between her fingers My own euphoria escaped & she took that as an invitation to taste. Her tongue glided over my clit, only the tip, as she began to hum she took my clit into her mouth and sucked, my knees buckled a little and I gripped the back of her head and lifted my right leg, she positioned herself comfortably. and I rested it on her shoulder and began to grind on her face. Her pace matched mine, she made me feel so good. I reached down to touch myself while she licked me, but she moved my hand out of the way as if to say she could handle it. she reached up and guided my body down, I was now straddling her face, soft groans escalated to loud moans and after all that time, she still didn't stop. She was going for a Gold Medal.

My back arched, and I put my hands on the floor, thrusting my hips over her, my pace quickened and so did her tongue. What was initially long, flicks across my clit. and briefly sliding in & out of me, turned into quick circular motions and abrupt sucks.. ...she knew I was ready to cum. My body rocked and shook over her face, I bit my bottom lip, trying to hold it in Inhaling deeply & exhaling hard "ah..mmmm.ah ah.." She had me.. "Oh.. My.." I could feel the build up, Ms. Shannon was truly putting in work "F U C K !" My juices flowed, but she didn't move she sucked, and sucked, until she collected most of me. Consumption is an understatement & devoured isn't quite it either. I was almost ready to tap out, Ms. Shannon slid from under me and laid me down. She wiped her mouth "You aren't done yet...are you?"

To be continued...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home