Saturday, July 14, 2012

Shh! My Thoughts Ms.P of @ntunedshow

My thoughts sometimes get the best of me, my actions don't surprise me and my attention to details are...well..you see!

The beads of desire form a neatly stitched blanket of lust around my spine. A steady although calm flow of passion whispers discreetly in my attentive ear causing a muffled roar in my heart.
Shh, you command...conveying through each stroke how good I feel. Grabbing me closer I embrace you tighter becoming a tune that dances around the clatter against the metal bed frame.
-I scratch and bite
-You love it and force yourself deeper
-I go insane
-Your mental, your dimples, your essence cause tension that triggers my gun into heat.Shh!! Do you feel me....and you  shutter and say...."Deeper than you ever felt another soul before!" I kiss your sweet lips and go in for more. STAY NTUNED BABIES! I'm just getting started!


Ms.P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home