Thursday, July 12, 2012

I want her by @phoenixstar9



I want her Bad
this can't be good
Right on my bed
is where she should
be
Thoughts running through my head of doubt
and some of what we could be
can't jeopardize this foundation
constant sighing out of frustration
Moving in and out of daydreams
Wanna be her play thing
But if I put it out there
I'm afraid that it might scare 
her
Don't get me wrong I'm quite anxious 
Don't want to change the dynamics
Indeed I wish to keep her close
dreaming bout her with no clothes
on
It just feels so strong
Is that so wrong?
I want to find out what she's made of
probably a blend of glorious flavors
Thought of the orgasm I wanted to deliver
all the strokes I wanted to give her

I think I need to relax and leave the idea where it is
Cause first of all she's my friend and you just don't know how rare it is
Her body looks so made for me
even down to the way her lips curl when she smiles
I need them to meet mine but I guess Ill chill for a while.. 

To Be Continued.. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home