Friday, July 20, 2012

Ms. Shannon Part II


Ms. Shannon Pt. II
I couldn't pretend to be a trooper anymore, I let out a soft "damn" She stood over me and flipped back her now soaking wet curly hair all I could do was stare at her in amazement. I mean, don't get me wrong, I've fantasized about how sex with Ms. Shannon would be, but.. Never did I think it would actually happen. She shook her head at me, not saying a word & extended her hand to help me up. Pulling me close she whispered into my ear "I'm...Not..Finished" and began nibbling on my ear ever so lightly I giggled a little and she spun me around, leading me to the mirrors that have become filled with steam The mirrors captivated my very emotions,

 Overwhelmed with anxious desires that have ultimately brought us to this point. I looked back at Ms. Shannon and she pushed my face forward & placed both of my hands on the 8x10 mirror Assume the position? I joked. "Precisely" was her response.."Remember the breathing technique I showed you earlier?" Lamaze, I nodded "Yes, you'll need to commence those techniques in about 2 minutes...Relax, you're a little tense" Tense? How could I be tense? I just had an orgasm to last me the next few days.. I mean I nutted everywhere.

She squatted behind me and kissed the arch in my back, then my ass, then gently bit me, I flinched a little, then she immediately kissed the spot she'd bitten... slid her hands between my thighs, forcing me to open my legs wider for her As if we had a mutual understanding, I bent over and she kissed my pearl. I was astonished. Was she about to eat me again? I mean damn...without warning, she slid two fingers inside of me & played with my clit with the third. I gasped and she stood up..."Take It" She gripped her free hand over my shoulder and squeezed and she pushed inside of me" I squealed, but knew she was winning again..& that..I couldn't have that, so naturally, I threw my ass back Ms. Shannon was aggressive now, the opposite end of the spectrum from which she initiated this escapade. I could feel her fingers curl and push inside of me..searching for the spot that'll take me beyond ecstasy she pushed, I popped back.. Her pace quickened as she removed her hand from my shoulder and began to smack my ass, What started off as light taps, progressed into aggressive smacks.. I must admit, the roughness heightened the excitement soft oooo's escaped and I looked up into the mirror and instantly became more aroused..

 I could see Ms. Shannon fucking the hell outta me Its one thing to feel it and to be engaged, but to watch the expression overcome her & for her to be so into me, literally, did it for me I began to slowly shift myself, still keeping her in me and turned to face her.. she smirked, leaned forward, body glistening, & kissed me My eyes moved from her luscious lips, to her succulent breast, that appeared to call my mouth tho them. I leaned forward and bit her nipple she shoved herself deeper into me as a response. so I sucked on her more and she moaned my name & pulled my hair..Even though she was fucking me. I led her to the floor. Politely slid her fingers out of me & spread her legs into the shape of a "V" Ms. Shannon was the definition of Ms. Pretty Pussy Completely shaven, soft caramel lips, with her pearl peeking out, shimmering with her juices dripping... It was ready to be lavished I licked her and licked her, and licked until I could feel her clit swell. I slipped it between my own lips and savored her taste sofly humming while taking her into my mouth. Ms. Shannon released moans of gratitude, reached down, & pushed my face in deeper...

With her having such a tight grip, I put my hands underneath her, rolled over and flipped her on top of me. I could feel her thighs lock She never loosened the grip she had on my head and positioned herself to straddle my face. Here I am, thinking I've now gained control, but Ms. Shannon never ceases to amaze. She began to ride my face, while leaning back, reaching to play with me. My hips rolled and she released the grip she had on me. She bounced a few more times, giving her all, then flipped around..leaning down.. 69

To..be continued..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home