Sunday, July 27, 2014

COME Closer






                                        "Come Closer" 


Her eyes danced against my body not once missing a beat. 

"Come closer" she whispered extending her hand out to me.

I hesitated a bit knowing it's been awhile, the thought of her touch left me paralyzed. 

Her body moved across the floor towards me, I couldn't breathe.

"Come closer" she whispered to me, her words vibrating beneath my skin causing me to shutter and all my hidden desire to be revealed.

Now,face to face we kissed-breaking the trance that I was in, my sensors at there peak-from this point-there's no turning back, We're going in. 

Our kiss deepen-our bodies clash-she whispered don't stop, I smiled and promised not a chance. 

Pushing her on her back-I slipped my hands in her boxers-slowly slipping my finger into her soft-wet-place. I sighed, she moaned. She toss, we turned she increased the pleasure. She sucked-I cooed-our hips seized the pleasure-she grind-our grind. On, my knees I can stay forever-slow grind-she's deep-I squeeze-more pressure-doubles the pleasure. 

"Come Closer" she whispered as she explore my walls from the left-right-front and then from the back again each time we "CUM CLOSER/Come Closer TOGETHER!" 


Precious

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home